Banned:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Time Active on Servers:

Since the time Bone was singing in FF2

You do the math.

Reasons for Joining:

ALRIGHT. Yes I'm applying (Fuck you thundr) and I'm doing so I can be part of this cancer community I love. Why am I applying again? Because Thundr and Tatost won't leave me alone. Naw the reason I'm applying is so I can start helping out the community because I see some struggles and problems in the tf2 xg community, but also because I like this community. The reason i left before was because i just got csgay (yes the game is fucken retarted) and played it till i got tired of the cancer there. Now I'm back to this cancer and Its still my favorite. Hopefully i could be more active in forms and server and maybe even got mod. (Fuck teamspeak can't turn tf2 and teamspeak with this potato cooker of mine. Discord is fine by me. Don't ask.) Well if you read this so far it mean that you know me or a super dedicated reader to reading this poor weeb's post. Props to you

(-D_D)b

Judging from this post; they seem immature, not taking this seriously at all.

Seen them a couple of times around on TGH and Pokemon, not really well acquainted with them, so far I see immaturity and adolescence.

Wont vote from first encounters. Just wanted to place my views on the behavior on the application.

Judging from this post; they seem immature, not taking this seriously at all.

Seen them a couple of times around on TGH and Pokemon, not really well acquainted with them, so far I see immaturity and adolescence.

Wont vote from first encounters. Just wanted to place my views on the behavior on the application.

Are you saying xg had no cancer in the first place? Open my eyes lord. I truly see now.