The_Unlit_Torch

Team Fortress 2

Game Name: Team Fortress 2

Platform: GANOO/LOONAX, Mac OS, Windows, Playstation 3, Xbox 360. Console versions are shitty though.

Time Spent: 2,127 hours

Do you recommend?

Yes, definitely! =D

What you rate the game: 8/10

Initial Thoughts:

This game is a cartoony shooter, although some people like to call it a hat simulator.

And while it is true that there are hats, and some people care more about them than the game, it is still a very fun game with creative weapon names and such.

What makes this game unique is that everybody is not a fucking tryhard who has to win at all costs.

Let's say you're in the back of the map as a heavy with a sandvich. Suddenly you see an enemy pyro coming right at you, and you prepare for your doom. But then, he stops, and you spend the rest of the game jumping on each other and feeding each other sandviches.

Pros: Friendly Community.

It's hella fun!

Cons: People caring too much about their hats!

Some people try too hard, though it's not all of them!

Final Thoughts: So in conclusion, definitely do download this game. It's free after all, so you don't risk anything.

Credit to @Bello and my steam review of this game from 2014

My smellies was also a joke and it wasn't for no reason :D

It's annoying, mimicking @Bananalitz behaviour irks me to no end. And it's not because of the negative ratings, it's because it's spam period.

It's annoying, mimicking @Bananalitz behaviour irks me to no end. And it's not because of the negative ratings, it's because it's spam period.

I don't know why you're mad tbh, you rated my post smelly so I rated your posts smelly lol

And I don't know who @Bananalitz is.

@The_Unlit_Torch and @TheSupremePatriot Don't "joke" rate someones post, and don't just send smelly ratings at them because they sent one to you. Stop being children, and be kind enough to at least revoke your joke ratings on the player, then we'll be all good all right all nice, okay? :]

I don't know why you're mad tbh, you rated my post smelly so I rated your posts smelly lol

And I don't know who @Bananalitz is.

I'm not mad, I'm irked because I absolutely despise any form of spam. I get it was a joke but when I wake up to see 13 notifications all involving pointless ratings within a 2 minute frame really isn't something that I would find humorous.