virr

Interest Check: Overwatch Community Nights!

Hello everyone! With Overwatch just having released their new custom game browser and custom games (if you are unaware of what i am talking about,

explaining it), me and @Rabid came up with the with the idea of hosting Overwatch community nights. Examples of what would be played would be:

• 12-man scrimmages
  • Hide and seek
  • Boss battles

• Tag
  • Lucio Races
  • Anything else we might come up with

Keep in mind that this is still in the planning phase and time/how often we would hold them is completely up in the air and is going to be discussed before we proceed further. Please leave a comment in this thread or hit me or rabid up in the DM's either here on forums or on steam if you're interested or have any suggestions for dates, times, gamemode ideas, etc.

Thank you for your time!<3

Overwatch game modes and custom community servers?

Forget anything bad I said about that game I'll be joining any community event after my PC is fixed (again)

Overwatch game modes and custom community servers?

Forget anything bad I said about that game I'll be joining any community event after my PC is fixed (again)

well, its not community servers per se. It's more like custom games in halo if you've ever played that. The game is still hosted on blizzards servers, you just get a lot of control over most settings.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Yeah, I'm down. There was quite a few fun gamemodes that people threw together.

Just let me know when. Also my battletag is Goblin#11779 if you want to add me.

Will you be taking requests for custom gamemodes and what time will this take place?

Also battletag is Squid#21567

We will absolutely take requests, if it's somewhat balanced and enjoyable. It will probably take place some time during a weekend. We kind of want to make this a weekly or bi-weekly thing where we just grab some people and have fun for a couple hours. I'll try to keep it as eu friendly as possible (as a fellow european i know the struggle of being surrounded by americans) but i'm down to adjust for any suggestions you guys might have.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Other gamemode ideas:

• Torb (or Rein) rumble
  • Zombies
  • One shot, one kill
  • 0% ability and ultimate cooldown
  • Quake

I will give details on each of the gamemodes settings if we actually use any of them.

Bagel#21872

will this be happening today?

It's a bit short notice, but if we can get enough people we can absolutely do it today. Keep an eye out in shoutbox!