virr

Interest Check: Overwatch Community Nights!

thats torb

Torbjörn, Thorbjörn, Torbjørn or Thorbjørn (given name) are modern Swedish, Norwegian and Danish forms of the Old Norse and Icelandic name Þorbjörn, meaning thunder.

you mean me?

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Torbjörn, Thorbjörn, Torbjørn or Thorbjørn (given name) are modern Swedish, Norwegian and Danish forms of the Old Norse and Icelandic name Þorbjörn, meaning thunder.

you mean me?

Thats actually not correct, the name Torbjörn (and all variations) is combined from the name "Tor" (the god of thunder) and the word "björn" (which translates to "bear")

Source: Am swedish

Thats actually not correct, the name Torbjörn (and all variations) is combined from the name "Tor" (the god of thunder) and the word "björn" (which translates to "bear")

Source: Am swedish

wikipedia failed me again

I added everyone that posted in the thread, pls accept. If you haven't posted in the thread but want to add me my tag is virr#2230

I've been putting this off for a while now to study for exams this weekend, sorry about that. We'll be holding the first community night on Saturday 3/25* (25th of March), and then either bi-weekly of monthly depending on interest and outcome. If you have any cool ideas for game modes we can play, let me know.

Edited by virr (see edit history)

Hey everyone!

It's time! We'll be starting at 7pm EST (6pm CST, 4pm PST, 12am CET, 11pm GMT). To be invited to the lobby, whisper me or join the lobby called "xG Community Night" through the server browser. In the event we get enough people to fill out an entire server, @Lithium will open a second lobby so everyone gets a chance to play. We will keep playing as long as there is interest and enough people to play.

As with all community events, this is something we do to have fun as a community, so please keep the toxicity to a minimum. Of course some trash talking is allowed and only adds to the fun but doing so excessively will get you banned from future events, so please be nice to each other. Hope to see you there <3

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Thanks to everyone who showed up and made last night a success! Feel free to continue to suggest gamemodes if we do more Overwatch nights in the future, and we'll try to make a post announcing it well in advance.