Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Your Average Jo

Identity:

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Information:

I guess I can't play sniper on xG cause there are alot of people who get salty and call aimbot which I find funny but after being banned 3 times for supposed "hacks" it can get pretty annoying and dumb to think that one person calling "hacks" is all it takes and one fishy headshot spectated and thats it when actual hackers have been banned in the past and this still happens :confused:

Also, @TheSupremePatriot by what means did you have him banned? Did you have admins view the aimbot or did you make a demo and send it to others to verify?

@Scarecrow be ready to be attacked with questions, plus you have nothing defending yourself on if you're legit or not.

I watched you for almost 20 minutes. Most of your headshots were instant as soon as you passed the wall.

There were a few that really were obvious. And some that were obviously legit. Why the demo doesn’t work is not of my knowing. It all looked extremely fishy and too good to be true.

@Kypari I am on a iMac so your guess would be as good as mine. I have no way of recording the demo as my client will crash instantly. I’ve tried; It fails.

@Tatost I have no idea why, but my stupid self forgot about having to show admins....

I watched you for almost 20 minutes. Most of your headshots were instant as soon as you passed the wall.

Shooting people just as he comes around a corner doesnt show hacks, caribou does it and even I do quite a bit. If he had been looking at people through walls and had godly tracking on their heads then I would believe that he was a hacker. But looking at the demo I didnt see him do that.

Actually, @Tatost, he's got a pretty good record of not hacking. This has happened before and every time he's been cleared because it's actual sniper skill, not hacks. When you play basically just one class you get to be pretty good.

Honestly guys, he doesn't cause trouble, people generally like him, and he's a positive influence on the server. Do we say Sylux hacks with Soldier? Or Healix with Spy? Or that guy that always played Demoknight on Pokemon Trade? I doubt we're seeing any actual misdoing here.

+1 for unban

LMAO, he wasn't hacking, if he's a hacker then I must be Robin Walker. I played with him earlier, his shots were ocassionally headshots but mostly bodyshots and SMG kills. +1 for unban.

Everyone makes mistakes guys, don't go making this seem like "lmao this guy is out of his mind by banning him". Anyway, @Bello @Rejects @mrnutty12 @BlankuChan

I don’t spectate many people on a regular basis, so I wouldn’t know what Caribou does.

I’m also not on TGH a whole lot, so I wouldn’t know that this user has had this issue before.

Being that you all are saying it is otherwise;

I kindly ask that his ban is lifted as I have made a terrible mistake. My dearest apologies @Scarecrow.

+1I face him a lot on the servers. Sometimes I obliterate him and other he makes me want to flip a table. He is just a good sniper. I was

also there for him being online and was dominating him earlier. He isn't a hacker. Also my two cents on the whole wallhacks thing is that

spawn has glass windows which let you see who is about to leave. Quite funny he has to go through this again.

I don’t spectate many people on a regular basis, so I wouldn’t know what Caribou does.

I’m also not on TGH a whole lot, so I wouldn’t know that this user has had this issue before.

Being that you all are saying it is otherwise;

I kindly ask that his ban is lifted as I have made a terrible mistake. My dearest apologies @Scarecrow.

User Has been unbanned.

-Closed