Aegean

Game Division

Aside from the divisions we currently have, what would be a game that you guys would want a server for, even if it's just a month trial period?

This will not take place right away, I just want to hear some opinions for the summer time after we work on repopulating some of our inactive divisions.

Please provide reasons for your choices and any details that might be important (i.e specific game modes)

Thanks!

What about bringing back some old servers from our current divisions..?

You are more than welcome to start those kinds of discussions in the proper sections on the forums, as the higherups always love to see feedback from our community. This thread is specifically meant for games outside our current divisions though!

You are more than welcome to start those kinds of discussions in the proper sections on the forums, as the higherups always love to see feedback from our community. This thread is specifically meant for games outside our current divisions though!
Lol. Sorry @Aegean and are there any MMO divisions here on xG? If not, I would suggest trialing a Mabinogi division. I think it's a really good MMO, and one I personally enjoy, and it's a great game to play especially if you have friends to play it with. Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Considering that overwatch is slowly going into a server browser there could be promise in that. I dont know how we would get past the region barriers though

Not an issue.

http://i.imgur.com/nwZvH6P.png

Community night is most likely happening this weekend btw, if there's any interest I'm down for an overwatch division

But wouldnt joining other regions cause lag? I have never tried it

I play on NA just fine from europe but it does take some time to get used to. If we're just doing custom games though it's not really that big of a deal.

But wouldnt joining other regions cause lag? I have never tried it

You do get high ping but i haven't really noticed any lag while playing on NA servers.

How about PlanetSide 2? I know it's a fairly old game, but it's free, so pretty much anyone could join. We also wouldn't need to make any servers, since the game has their own.

I used to be in a PS2 clan years ago, and it's a much more fun experience when you've got a group of people hopping into a Galaxy to go blow stuff up than wandering a huge map trying to find fights.

The only issue I can see is getting everyone grouped in a single server, but that's pretty much how all our other servers work.

All we'd have to do is make an [xG] Outfit and just keep people interested in playing by making population type events to get a Platoon and Squads going and go blow stuff up.

How about PlanetSide 2? I know it's a fairly old game, but it's free, so pretty much anyone could join. We also wouldn't need to make any servers, since the game has their own.

I used to be in a PS2 clan years ago, and it's a much more fun experience when you've got a group of people hopping into a Galaxy to go blow stuff up than wandering a huge map trying to find fights.

The only issue I can see is getting everyone grouped in a single server, but that's pretty much how all our other servers work.

All we'd have to do is make an [xG] Outfit and just keep people interested in playing by making population type events to get a Platoon and Squads going and go blow stuff up.

What you're suggesting seems to be more suited for an event that xG can have more than keeping it as a division per say, i appreciate the feedback though and planetside will definitely be considered