STEAM_0:0:77268699

Banned:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Time Active on Servers:

Roughly seven months

Reasons for Joining:

I never really would have considered sinking so much time into playing Team Fortress 2 as I have before running the xG community and their servers, and have many wonderful people to thank for turning a rather mediocre game into one hell of an enjoyable time. The main reason I desire to become a member is I'd like to meet more of the community at large and feel like this will encourage me to spend time on the site and forums.

Everything considered, I would like to know if the teamspeak servers are still of importance or not. I'm no stranger to ts3 thanks to EvE Online, but to my incredibly limited understanding the teamspeak server is used for only a few games at this point. If this isn't the case, I'll gladly pop on more often. (Apologies if this isn't the place for this question :p)

+1 nice guy, seen him on a few servers regularly, would make an excellent member.

A: 8

M: 9

I would like to know if the teamspeak servers are still of importance or not. I'm no stranger to ts3 thanks to EvE Online, but to my incredibly limited understanding the teamspeak server is used for only a few games at this point. If this isn't the case, I'll gladly pop on more often. (Apologies if this isn't the place for this question :p)

Most of us use Discord now, there are several channels you can find many xG members in daily. (y)

5451-c855e9a4cfc2a9a99516e5a5be954d60.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS!

You have been accepted to join Xeno Gamers!

To begin your membership, familiarize yourself with our rules listed here. This is highly important and knowing these rules will keep you safe from bans!

Want to get Moderator?

There are a few ways to earn it!

1. Be active on TeamSpeak! To download TeamSpeak click here and then click 'Download Here' and download the appropriate client for your OS. Then just install, follow the 'Easy Setup' guide, and finally, click 'Connections' and 'Connect' and enter 'voice.xenogamers.com' in the 'Server Address' field.

2. Be active on the forums! This is one of the best ways to get your voice heard in Xeno Gamers!

3. Be active on the servers! This shows that you are committed to the clan!

For a server list, click here.

Come check out our staff list to see who is who on the servers, click here or here.

WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY!