STEAM_0:1:105104099

Banned:

No

Teamspeak Account Synced:

No

Time Active on Servers:

About a Month

Reasons for Joining:

I don't really have a specific reason, but I feel that I should join if I'm always on the XG servers for TF2. I don't even know if that's a valid reason.

+1 Seen him on TGH all the time. He does complain a lot about spawncamping but I hope in time that will shed off. Otherwise, he's really nice and would make a nice addition.

+1 Seen him on TGH all the time. He does complain a lot about spawncamping but I hope in time that will shed off. Otherwise, he's really nice and would make a nice addition.

A:10

M:7

I'm going to have to -1 this, even though I'd rather not. Deci can be a fun guy to hang around with, but his attitude is atrocious when he gets upset, and the insults he throws to all sorts of people are not the kind of things I'd want someone I don't know saying about me. Though overall he is better then he used to be, his immaturity is still far too notable.

A:7

M:4

+1 is fun to play with even if he gets edgy sometimes, but considering online gaming is the patient zero of anger issues he's not even close to the worst, or even close to anything I'd consider unfit for membership.

The dude is active AF and generally makes the server a better place to be on.

And if I'm being completely frank, with all of these zero to two reply submissions getting accepted, deci getting two pages in a day says a lot that he's made an impression, and nobody has denied he's active/dedicated, he deserves a shot.

Sadly i have to agree with caribou, cark, and goodra. You're very active but everytime i'm on the server i have to pay close attention to you because you are borderline breaking rules and it leans on the disrespectful side.

A:8

M:4

I don't see how you can't improve so this could change but just cool it on the servers.