Cr0w64

Xg Skin Pack [tf2] [updated Whenever]

Have you ever felt that the TF2 servers are losing their energy? Or that your beloved, precious inventory just wasn't cutting it one way or another? Everlasting boredom that just creeps up on you unannounced and makes you feel... Overall depressed to some extent...?

Well say no more!

Thanks to the lack of "sv_pure" in xG servers, I am proud to announce that I am now building an occasionally updated pack of skins and sound packs just to give your game a little more spice so you can have just a little more fun getting those dank ass head shots or just fooling around with friends on the daily. Since there weren't many weapon-based materials implemented in the servers' list of small whatsits and whatnot, I decided to do everyone a favor by making these skins I am using just a little easier accessible to the group.

BUT, this pack is still in the works as I am testing these skins and sound packs out for any bugs and potential threats before adding them to a list which will be updated at least once a week with anything I can find by my leisure. Anyway, enough chit-chat. Here's this week's batch.

1.Splatoon Soundpack V.2

Splatoon Soundpack V.2 (Team Fortress 2 > Sounds > Packs) - GAMEBANANA

2.Blundered Rifle

Blundered Rifle (Team Fortress 2 > Skins > Sniper > Sniper Rifle) - GAMEBANANA

3.The American Dream REDUX

The American Dream REDUX (Team Fortress 2 > Skins > Multi Class > Pistol) - GAMEBANANA

4.Stream Shooter

Stream Shooter (Team Fortress 2 > Skins > Multi Class > Reserve Shooter) - GAMEBANANA

5.Raging Bull

Raging Bull (Team Fortress 2 > Skins > Spy > Enforcer) - GAMEBANANA

6.The Compensator

The Compensator (Team Fortress 2 > Skins > Sniper > Sniper Rifle) - GAMEBANANA

7.The Jury Rig

The Jury Rig (Team Fortress 2 > Skins > Packs) - GAMEBANANA

8.The Splatterscope

the Splatterscope (Team Fortress 2 > Skins > Sniper > Sydney Sleeper) - GAMEBANANA

9.COCONUT GUN

COCONUT GUN (Loose Cannon reskin + sound mod) (Team Fortress 2 > Skins > Demoman > Loose Cannon) - GAMEBANANA

10.Current Event AWP V2

Current Event AWP V2 (Team Fortress 2 > Skins > Sniper > AWPer Hand) - GAMEBANANA

11.Assault Cannon FIX

Assault Cannon FIX (Team Fortress 2 > Skins > Heavy Weapons Guy > Minigun) - GAMEBANANA

12.Lancer

Lancer (Team Fortress 2 > Skins > Medic > Crusaders Crossbow) - GAMEBANANA

All of these are to be extracted into the custom folder of your TF2 game. I am probably going to keep adding 12 at a time unless I can find more OR someone sends me links to more. Have fun, guys. ;)

Edited by Cr0w64 (see edit history)

Out of curiosity, is there any reason why sv_pure is not on the servers? or at least some servers where skins that would be deemed an unfair advantage are, such as freak fortress? for example, a custom skin for sniper that puts a big laser on the 100% accuracy no scope meme squad rifles

Out of curiosity, is there any reason why sv_pure is not on the servers? or at least some servers where skins that would be deemed an unfair advantage are, such as freak fortress? for example, a custom skin for sniper that puts a big laser on the 100% accuracy no scope meme squad rifles

Sv_pure is left off I would guess to give people a more customized experience. Could you give an example of any mods/skins that give an unfair advantage? I wasn't sure if there were any.

As far as I know, there are no skins capable of adding things such as lazers without rendering a map-long lazer model in every time you fire or charge a shot. Which can cause technical issues if multiple people, let alone ONE person, uses it.

Eyy, some of these are pretty neat.

Any plan to list some neato particles/sprites or sounds as well?

(Edit: Didn't see the first Sound mod on the list because I'm blind. Either that or wearing sunglasses indoors is a really bad idea)

Edited by Guest (see edit history)