Previously a Member in xG:

No

Identity:

Banned:

No

Teamspeak Account Synced:

No

Time Active on Servers:

Currently 12 days, 22 hours, and 6 minutes.

Reasons for Joining:

Hello there! For nearly five months now I've been really enjoying a specific XenoGamer Team Fortress 2 server. During my first visit I stayed only because of the unlimited voice commands. However, as I spent more time exploring I began to chat and discuss more often. Eventually I was noticed by multiple players (higher and lower ranked than me). Now I come online nearly every single day (hence the reason why my time totaled to more than twelve days). I often share experiences, laugh, and add on to other conversations made by many other players. Either way, the server and it's community has now changed me entirely. I would love to apply for a Member rank. Even if its a simple tag, I'd adore it and would feel like I contributed to everything. I promise to keep on staying loyal and to continue following server guidelines. In addition, I'll also start to be more active on the Teamspeak. Thank you for reading my application. If you have any questions, you could send a message on Steam and I'll reply as soon as possible. If there is anything else I must achieve before being able to become a member then please send me a message about it. Thanks again for listening to me, and make sure to have a fantastic day.

Notes: This application is slightly familiar since it has a similar format to that of my last application. According to admins and moderators, there has been a change in applying for member and that is the reason I got denied. I haven't had the full details yet, but I was told that I could retry on April 22nd, 2017. I followed their advice and tried once more. Once again, I thank everybody who has supported me throughout my time at XenoGamers. Have a fantastic day, everybody!

-CorruptedCobalt

Steam Community :: CorruptedCobalt

I put this if the people can´t find his Steam profile.

according to your Reason,Personally.I think you are a nice guy who only wants to spend time in our servers and share fun with other players, Long Time ago Xenogamers changed me too.I remember i was a different person,Thanks to this Community i learned English.

i would like to Vouch you but sadly i don´t know you.

If you want , you could visit Xg surf server ;)

5451-c855e9a4cfc2a9a99516e5a5be954d60.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS!

You have been accepted to join Xeno Gamers!

To begin your membership, familiarize yourself with our rules listed here. This is highly important and knowing these rules will keep you safe from bans!

Want to get Moderator?

There are a few ways to earn it!

1. Be active on TeamSpeak! To download TeamSpeak click here and then click 'Download Here' and download the appropriate client for your OS. Then just install, follow the 'Easy Setup' guide, and finally, click 'Connections' and 'Connect' and enter 'voice.xenogamers.com' in the 'Server Address' field.

2. Be active on the forums! This is one of the best ways to get your voice heard in Xeno Gamers!

3. Be active on the servers! This shows that you are committed to the clan!

For a server list, click here.

Come check out our staff list to see who is who on the servers, click here or here.

WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY!