gangsterheavy

Gambling Shmekles And Server Items On Trade_masscc Mini Games And Spy Crabbing

make this a feature in trade_massCC  

14 members have voted

1. 1. make this a feature in trade_massCC

i tested this on [trade history] and everyone loved it we also had players doing stand-up comedy on the stage im trying to contact the person who recorded it so i can put it in the thread also i suggest we have an xG member or admin act as a middle man for trades or server items hope a [xG]server mod or an [xG]admin can look into this

Edited by gangsterheavy (see edit history)

i tested this on [trade history] and everyone loved it we also had players doing stand-up comedy on the stage im trying to contact the person who recorded it so i can put it in the thread also i suggest we have an xG member or admin act as a middle man for trades or server items hope a [xG]server mod or an [xG]admin can look into this

Could you describe it more?

I have organized stuff on that map but none of it for credits. Unless the people involved give some of their credits to actually get in, this wont last a while as credits could just run out until games are for 100 creds.

I haven't seem something like this organized before, and though it does seem simple enough, in what way did you/do you plan on middle man the actually credits being bet, or was your intent more so to leave trust in the players to actually pay out to each other?

If you guys do events and a staff member is present, I'm happy to provide credits to the DM or DL and they can provide the credits to the winners. It would obviously have to be organized in some way and for the staff to be in contact with me but aside from that I have no issues with giving out some credits if you guys do events on our servers.

we trust a middle man to handle the credit giving and prizes or a trusted player can host a game

Seems only reasonable to keep the middle man as staff then, making this more of an organized event then an every time thing. If that's the case, I'm all for it.

Seems only reasonable to keep the middle man as staff then, making this more of an organized event then an every time thing. If that's the case, I'm all for it.

I think all staff can be trusted to not scam someone of hub credits so I think staff doing it should be good unless a trusted member has a good reputation or something

I think all staff can be trusted to not scam someone of hub credits so I think staff doing it should be good unless a trusted member has a good reputation or something

Pretty much exactly my point, though the amount of none staff individuals I'd consider trust worthy enough for this would be extremely minimal.

Oh cool! I love events like this!

Probably need some dedicated and trustworthy staff to organize them, though?

I mean, what was the suggestion, exactly? Simply try to organize more of these events or incorporate an automatic system which allows betting/gambling of credits?