Identity:

Banned:

No

Teamspeak Account Synced:

No

Time Active on Servers:

3 days

Reasons for Joining:

I enjoy the servers, they're my favorite pass time and I enjoy the members and others. I like the variety, and maps. I enjoy the time I've spent, and have been looking toward the moment I could apply, and felt ready. I always try my best to help and be friendly to those, and talk to others.

I barely play Idleserver, I hate to say something, but Idle isn't a clan. It's a string of servers. I wanna clarify that I have been around in xG longer than Idle. I have no intention of joining Idle, I apologize for the inconvenience if I caused any. Though like I've stated Idle isn't a clan. The owner "Wing" has stated on his profile that Idle is indeed a string of Idleservers.

@DepOptimist Just to clarify, we have 0 issues if you play on their servers, write on their forums if you do join us. Thanks for the clarification :)

Thanks, I really wouldn't consider myself an official member of Idle anyways, The servers have gone to garbage in my eyes, and me and others have agreed that the owner has no idea what he's doing. He's let in a mod who abuses often and has done nothing. I've really drifted apart from Idle and found myself here once again.

Hmm, I might wait a little longer to apply since you've only been on for three days.

Try a week or two maybe?

@DepOptimist Just to clarify, we have 0 issues if you play on their servers, write on their forums if you do join us. Thanks for the clarification :)

So would he need to declare xG as his primary affiliation or anything?

Or is so called multiclanning perfectly ok after all?

I've said, many a time before, Idle isn't a clan. Also xG is my primary affiliation.

No worries, mate, cool your jets! :eek:

I know you've been questioned abruptly, but I didn't call it a clan, I said 'so called multiclanning' in reference to what virr said.

Regardless of if it's a clan or not, I want to know what types of multiple affiliations you can have...

and I was asking Aegean to further clarify what this means since their is a clear contradiction between his and virr's statements.

Hmm, I might wait a little longer to apply since you've only been on for three days.

Try a week or two maybe?

So would he need to declare xG as his primary affiliation or anything?

Or is so called multiclanning perfectly ok after all?

Multiclanning has never been ok and is never going to. If you are an xG member you can't call yourself a "dankmeme420gamer" member too.

The reason we do this is because of competition. We don't want xG members to support other clans that are competing with us, for obvious reasons.

I've said, many a time before, Idle isn't a clan. Also xG is my primary affiliation.

I've looked around a bit on idleserver's website and i cant find anything that makes it seem like it's not a rival clan.

I'm not trying to be an asshole, but we are fairly strict on multiclanning. The fact that the first thing you did after you signed up is post this made me a bit cautious. Attacking or accusing you of multiclanning was never my intention, sorry about that.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

No worries, mate, cool your jets! :eek:

I know you've been questioned abruptly, but I didn't call it a clan, I said 'so called multiclanning' in reference to what virr said.

Regardless of if it's a clan or not, I want to know what types of multiple affiliations you can have...

and I was asking Aegean to further clarify what this means since their is a clear contradiction between his and virr's statements.

There's no contradiction, I have 0 issues if people in xG play on other communities servers or give input or post on other forums, neither does Virr. We just don't want them to consider themselves a member of another community if they want to be a member of xG. Their primary affiliation must be xG is all we ask of them.