STEAM_0:0:88730895

Banned:

No

Teamspeak Account Synced:

No

Time Active on Servers:

Since late 2015

Reasons for Joining:

I've been playing on these servers for a long time, and I'd like to reapply to be a member. I joined before Vexx was a mod and it's thanks to him that I found this community. I enjoy playing on the surf and TGH server(s). I would really appreciate it if I was accepted into this community after all this time.

Similar to what happened in my application, aren't you a staff member on Idleserver.com?

Similar what happened on your application, Idleserver isn't a clan and it isn't my primary affiliation.

Similar what happened on your application, Idleserver isn't a clan and it isn't my primary affiliation.

Ahh, I feel as dumb as I did when I posted mine, lmao.

The difference being that you can not be a staff member of a competing server as that is truly multiclanning.

@DepOptimist Also just wanted to clarify something. I didn't mean for you to make a post on Idleservers.com and tell them you are joining us, I meant I have 0 issues with you posting on idleservers.com if you do become a member (which you did). I know you have friends in idleservers, and we do not think it's fair to make you "choose" which community to hang out at, so that was what I meant in my previous post on your application.

The difference being that you can not be a staff member of a competing server as that is truly multiclanning.

@DepOptimist Also just wanted to clarify something. I didn't mean for you to make a post on Idleservers.com and tell them you are joining us, I meant I have 0 issues with you posting on idleservers.com if you do become a member (which you did). I know you have friends in idleservers, and we do not think it's fair to make you "choose" which community to hang out at, so that was what I meant in my previous post on your application.

Im guessing this means after 2 years it's denied yet again.

Im guessing this means after 2 years it's denied yet again.

Unfortunately unless you get your staff powers removed by asking their higherups, and stop moderating/administrating on their servers while you are a part of xG.

Unfortunately unless you get your staff powers removed by asking their higherups, and stop moderating/administrating on their servers while you are a part of xG.

In that case, yes it is denied. Though "multiclanning" isn't allowed, Depressed Optimist or "DepOptimist" has stated as well as I have, idleserver isn't really much of a clan, it doesn't have any donators or tags or anything as such. They don't really make any money off of people. But if that is your judgement, I will take it and leave.

In that case, yes it is denied. Though "multiclanning" isn't allowed, Depressed Optimist or "DepOptimist" has stated as well as I have, idleserver isn't really much of a clan, it doesn't have any donators or tags or anything as such. They don't really make any money off of people. But if that is your judgement, I will take it and leave.

There is a difference though from playing on another competing servers, and actually being a staff member for them. If you played on another servers we have 0 issue, but it becomes a gray area when you're a staff member for them.

There is a difference though from playing on another competing servers, and actually being a staff member for them. If you played on another servers we have 0 issue, but it becomes a gray area when you're a staff member for them.

That's understandable, but I don't plan on leaving my position as a Jailbreak Moderator. I don't see the point in competition for online servers, and xG will always have more players than idleserver.