LAN_Megalodon

Implementing Some Kind Of Command For "thirdperson_mayamode"?

Is this possible? I ask because "!tp" seems to just be a way to access the "thirdperson" camera without having to use "sv_cheats 1" commands.

For anyone who doesn't know, "mayamode" locks your camera at a certain angle in third-person mode. As an example, in "thirdperson_mayamode" if you do a 180, the camera won't follow your in-game model's back anymore, and your in-game model will be facing the camera.

I'm pretty sure neither I nor anybody else is exactly dying to have this command or anything, but it just seems like a quality-of-life command that would be nice to have. It could also help with getting good screenshots for "Screenshot of the Month".

20170502002031_1.thumb.jpg.fd2a8a9ad8933a84a4e2ff2acb8727a7.jpg

I did some research and I couldn't find anything.

(Obviously) we will not set sv_cheats to 1, so I guess this is not happening (for now, at least).

Yeah, I figured, just checking though.

I did some research and I couldn't find anything.

(Obviously) we will not set sv_cheats to 1, so I guess this is not happening (for now, at least).

sv_cheats 1? i thought that just gives you hacks or whatever idk

sv_cheats 1? i thought that just gives you hacks or whatever idk

sv_cheats 1 allows players who haven't donated for perks such as noclip to use it. If we enabled sv_cheats 1, we would not have a way to white-list which players can use what commands (this leads to people just coming on to troll with it.)

Noclip isn't the only command that literally ruins the experience, but it blatantly shows that it would be completely stupid if we enabled it on the servers.

EDIT: literally just me explaining what it does for you. tl;dr kids are just gonna use the commands and troll with them.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

sv_cheats 1 allows players who haven't donated for perks such as noclip to use it. If we enabled sv_cheats 1, we would not have a way to white-list which players can use what commands (this leads to people just coming on to troll with it.)

Noclip isn't the only command that literally ruins the experience, but it blatantly shows that it would be completely stupid if we enabled it on the servers.

EDIT: literally just me explaining what it does for you. tl;dr kids are just gonna use the commands and troll with them.

thats actually pretty cool, im just trying to save up for 250k credits to get it. Wish me luck im at 10k lol

thats actually pretty cool, im just trying to save up for 250k credits to get it. Wish me luck im at 10k lol

I think you're gonna need more than luck (i'm so sorry I had to say it)