Identity:

Banned:

No

Teamspeak Account Synced:

No

Time Active on Servers:

17w 1d ago

Reasons for Joining:

Honestly, I wish to be a member so I can finally A: See the "Friend of Xg" change to "Member" and B: so I can put the Xg in my Steam name. So yea, those are my reasons why I want to become a Xg member. Thank You for reading.

Everything you just said in the “Reasons for Joining” is what making the application it’s self is saying.

Just saying.. x3

Poot Poot

hm, well it is considered a benefit to be a member of something. As "friend of xg" makes it sound like I don't really care about the server and stuff, however, I do.

hm, well it is considered a benefit to be a member of something. As "friend of xg" makes it sound like I don't really care about the server and stuff, however, I do.

That being said, having a little title/tag being your only reason you want to join tells me you don't really care to put that much dedication in, and won't have any motivation at that point to pursue anything beyond being able to display said title around.

That being said, having a little title/tag being your only reason you want to join tells me you don't really care to put that much dedication in, and won't have any motivation at that point to pursue anything beyond being able to display said title around.

Well there's more to it, the tag doesn't just mean "I got it cause I wanted it" It means that someone put time and effort into trying to even get noticed to then get reviewed. So then that someone has either a 50/50 chance, or a 99.99%. As I've tried to become a member before this, and got declined. So I don't see it as a little tag. I see it as a symbol, something to brag about. (which is quite rare for me) And I get to have pride! That is, if I get accepted.

I understand what your reasoning as to wanting it was, my point is I would just like to see more dedication and desire to receive member beyond something that simple :)

I understand what your reasoning as to wanting it was, my point is I would just like to see more dedication and desire to receive member beyond something that simple :)

I mean, I've been waiting months just to attempt to become a member. And besides, most of the time. People just look for servers to join, play for a bit, and leave. Never to return to the server I, however, enjoyed it to the point where I was willing to donate 75$ and continue to play on it.

off what elcark said, i havent seen you too active on the servers and it looks like you really only want to join cause of the tago_O

also havent seen you on the forums much too

I've seen him around here and there and he's a pleasant fellow, don't see why not really. He seems to enjoy the servers quite a bit if he donated so much as well. +1

A: 7

M: 8

+1 I have seen him in the servers. He doesn't really talk much. Instead, he just floats around as a present or abnormal engineer. Sometimes it's obnoxious as hell, but otherwise, he's a good person.

A 8

M 7

logo_banner.png

CONGRATULATIONS!

You have been accepted to join Xeno Gamers!

To begin your membership, familiarize yourself with our rules listed here. This is highly important and knowing these rules will keep you safe from bans!

Want to get Moderator?

There are a few ways to earn it!

1. Be active on TeamSpeak! To download TeamSpeak click here and then click 'Download Here' and download the appropriate client for your OS. Then just install, follow the 'Easy Setup' guide, and finally, click 'Connections' and 'Connect' and enter 'voice.xenogamers.com' in the 'Server Address' field.

2. Be active on the forums! This is one of the best ways to get your voice heard in Xeno Gamers!

3. Be active on the servers! This shows that you are committed to the clan!

For a server list, click here.

Come check out our staff list to see who is who on the servers, click here or here.

WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY!

Edited by Guest (see edit history)