Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

xGVENOMxx

Identity:

STEAM_0:0:107200529(i think)

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Information:

Look, I f***ked up, i heard people talking about hacks and such. I got bored so i got lmaobox(trigger/aimbot) and came on. I was only gonna mess around for about 15 min or so but i got perma banned. After that, i got scared and told an admin that that was me who he banned recently for hacking and he told me he had to perma ban me, im not gonna do it again i was just curious about hacks. Im sorry

I do feel sorry for you but, you straight up should know better than this. For now I'm just going put up a good ole' @Skeletal so as to hear what happened in full.

Dylan I'm quite surprised and disappointed that you would do such a thing on our servers. You seemed like the type of member to always follow the rules, not break them. Seeing this kinda makes me upset especially since this protest won't get you unbanned. I still think we need a demo of you hacking but I don't think that matters since you're admitting that you were hacking. You can do one of the challenges to get unbanned (Look at Kypari's comment above). But honestly dude like WHY DID YOU THINK THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA?!?!?

So what had happened is the alt account tf2spy got on. Ill/sick and i were in stealth because we were watching someone else. i switched to this person cause he did the whole LMAO chat thing. ill gagged him then we watched him spin bot/ flick to people while surfing. To which i permed him. Venom messaged me around 8 pm central confessing it was him.

So what had happened is the alt account tf2spy got on. Ill/sick and i were in stealth because we were watching someone else. i switched to this person cause he did the whole LMAO chat thing. ill gagged him then we watched him spin bot/ flick to people while surfing. To which i permed him. Venom messaged me around 8 pm central confessing it was him.

Have you got any screenshots of the conversation?