Dylanm345

Dylanm345 - Team Fortress 2

im just gonna have to leave it in its place cause i cant do those. sorry i let everybody down:(:cry:

Those are literally the easiest ways to get unbanned, especially the newest one. Whats stopping you from doing one of them?

im really camera sensitive, i cant donate right now and im just going through alot, im just gonna hold off for a bit becauase times are pretty tough right now(for me at least)

im really camera sensitive, i cant donate right now and I'm just going through a lot, I'm just gonna hold off for a bit because times are pretty tough right now(for me at least)

Then what about this one?

Watch the movie `The Buttercream Gang` and write a two-page review on it. Document must be 12pt font Times New Roman with 1 inch margins and it can be double spaced.

I might prefer Trebuchet as a font, but it requires no donation or camera. Just a movie and a 2 page review of the movie.

Watch the movie `The Buttercream Gang` and write a two-page review on it. Document must be 12pt font Times New Roman with 1 inch margins and it can be double spaced.

I might prefer Trebuchet as a font, but it requires no donation or camera. Just a movie and a 2 page review of the movie.

you might actually enjoy it

Goodness, this is quite the story. You know you are not supposed to hack. Due to the fact that you are a member and were permanent banned, your membership will be revoked if I remember correctly, right @mrnutty12 and @Sesh?

I just cant, i need a break right now im having a lot of family/personal issues, i wont talk about it here but dm if you want to know.

Goodness, this is quite the story. You know you are not supposed to hack. Due to the fact that you are a member and were permanent banned, your membership will be revoked if I remember correctly, right @mrnutty12 and @Sesh?

That is correct, membership is indeed revoked upon permanent bans as far as I am aware.

That is correct, membership is indeed revoked upon permanent bans as far as I am aware.

I've gone ahead and done it, with that being said I'll leave this open for feedback from @Bello and @virr for now.