yellowrock

Hello, I'm Yellowrock

I am yellowrock, I play too much TF2, mainly surfing. I have collaborated in the creation of 2 maps, surf_quack and surf_crater, with Kraex, and we're currently working on our third map. I'm looking for a good community for combat surf and figured I'd give xG a try. I was previously a regular on OPST, and was an admin on their surf server, but left due to disagreements with how things were managed over there. I am passionate about surfing, and always happy to help people new to the gamemode learn to play.

Excited to make new friends and experience a new community.

I am yellowrock, I play too much TF2, mainly surfing. I have collaborated in the creation of 2 maps, surf_quack and surf_crater, with Kraex, and we're currently working on our third map. I'm looking for a good community for combat surf and figured I'd give xG a try. I was previously a regular on OPST, and was an admin on their surf server, but left due to disagreements with how things were managed over there. I am passionate about surfing, and always happy to help people new to the gamemode learn to play.

Excited to make new friends and experience a new community.

Technically this guy would be considered a creator for xG because we use quack so he would get the tag. Right?