Thunder

[ff2] Request New Bosses

Ok, self explanatory, we dont have as much bosses as we used to have which is kinda making ff2 less fun at least for me.

So basically just give a download link to the boss you want and tag bello.

@Hype Im pretty sure you requested some bosses so just repost them in this thread.

Ok, self explanatory, we dont have as much bosses as we used to have which is kinda making ff2 less fun at least for me.

So basically just give a download link to the boss you want and tag bello.

@Hype Im pretty sure you requested some bosses so just repost them in this thread.

Got it mom

p0008874: [FF2] p0008874's bosses V4 (Made+Remake+Edit+Simple cfg file) - AlliedModders

Transit Of Venus: [FF2] Transit Of Venus's Bosses - AlliedModders

MeeMfromHH: [FF2] MeeMFromHH's Bosses [White Face Fix] - AlliedModders

JuegosPablo: [FF2] JuegosPablo Bosses V4 (Made,Remake and Edited) Page 4 (New Boss : SCP-1678-A) - AlliedModders

JuegosPablo part 2: [FF2] JuegosPablo Bosses V4 [Made,edited,Remade] (MEGA UPDATE) - AlliedModders (this one contains a Dio boss

The links list the bosses, the author made, lemme look through them and ill give my 2 cents of the bosses

going to the list for top to bottem

p0000 - candyman, and if we can get the plugins he listen on pyroshark, then pyroshark :3

Transit - Clementine, Final boss of the internet, the knight, and gaara (maybe the dinosaur)

Meem - Numbers 13, 15, 17, and 19

Juegos Part 1 - Scp-106, Woody, SCP-1678-A

Juegos part 2 - SCP-035, Dio Brando (If you dont add Dio I will literally watch Buttercream gang and write the 2 page essay just to make sure you add it >:() , Hotline Sniper, Bill Cipher,

([FF2] JuegosPablo Bosses V4 Page 2 (MEGA UPDATE) - AlliedModders) Juegos Part 3 - The Terminator, Corrupted Barney Calhoun, Lewis The Ghost, Buzz Lightyear (theres also a corrupted jumpscarish one if your interested)

([FF2] JuegosPablo Bosses V4 [Made,edited,Remade] Page 3 (New Page and Mega Update) - AlliedModders) Juegos Part 4 - SCP-MTF, Servant Grunt, Walter White, James Bond,

I hope this helps you cupcake, ill be on the lookout for more boss threads :) (infact i remember a dead tf2 server having custom bosses and they let people download them i'll see if i can find their steam group :) )

p0000 - candyman, and if we can get the plugins he listen on pyroshark, then pyroshark :3

Transit - Clementine, Final boss of the internet, the knight, and gaara (maybe the dinosaur)

i added these so far

it takes quite a lot of time to add bosses so i need a break for now, will add the rest later.

also, if some bosses are broken, tell me and ill get them fixed/removed

[FF2] JuegosPablo Bosses V4 (Made,Remake and Edited) Page 4 (New Edited Boss : Volibear) - AlliedModders

[FF2] RegulusBlack's Freak Fortress 2 Bosses: Wave One - AlliedModders

[FF2] Jmars Bosses For Freak Fortress 2 [New Boss Nightmare spy] - AlliedModders

[FF2] Epicman's Bosses (NEW BOSS: Mr. Game And Watch) - AlliedModders

[FF2] M7's Bosses [True Ending] - Page 16 - AlliedModders

Download links and details about the boss are available for each boss on the page. Certain youtube channels uploaded how the boss works. Only some are there though. (None of these will be added probably lol.) I don't know if each of the bosses will work on the server.

Hi, everyone! Was just on the FF2 server as Strange Attractor, and just joined the site tonight!

That said, I had the idea of a boss on your server, and there's even a playermodel on Gmod for reference.

Lobo. For those who don't know, Lobo is a bounty hunter from the comics, and he usually has quite an arsenal for the job. Sometimes, he'd fought with Superman, and if you saw his eps in the Animated Series from the '90s, you'd know who it was.

Even a few lines of dialogue would be fun to hear as he tries to "frag" everyone on the map!

Hi, everyone! Was just on the FF2 server as Strange Attractor, and just joined the site tonight!

That said, I had the idea of a boss on your server, and there's even a playermodel on Gmod for reference.

Lobo. For those who don't know, Lobo is a bounty hunter from the comics, and he usually has quite an arsenal for the job. Sometimes, he'd fought with Superman, and if you saw his eps in the Animated Series from the '90s, you'd know who it was.

Even a few lines of dialogue would be fun to hear as he tries to "frag" everyone on the map!

Is there files or a link to it if its already made?