Position:

Time Active:

3 years

Experience:

I help enforce some rules somedays im on

Donated:

No

Information:

i want to be staff because i have been on the servers since i joined and i want to help

-1 Im sorry dona but I dont really think you're qualified for mod.

1. You basically only did +1 is active and mature on member submissions to get your 50

2. You spout random shit that is pretty immature

Maybe if you got help you would be good but on your own I dont think you should be.

-1 Im sorry dona but I dont really think you're qualified for mod.

1. You basically only did +1 is active and mature on member submissions to get your 50

2. You spout random fudge that is pretty immature

Maybe if you got help you would be good but on your own I dont think you should be.

ill work on being more mature

sorry but I'm going to have to -1

Reasons being the moment you was told you need 50 forum posts to apply you kinda spammed the forum with small pointless replies with no constructive discourse on threads just to get your post count up with replies such as as "yes, this is good" and "I agree" and it comes across as somewhat desperate and that you only posted for post count rather than adding to the discussion.

I’m sorry @Donakonda but I have to -1.

You posted random stuff to reach your 50.

You are a nice person, but maturity is in need of some work as well.

I don't really know what to say, because honestly, I have never had a problem with Dona before. Seems like a pretty cool guy, but should still work on that maturity.

Also, everyone, he can say "+1, he/she is mature and active :d" all he wants, nothing really wrong with that. (I swear i'm not hostile like in @Reiki's application.)

And quick tip @Donakonda, they aren't completely wrong that you only say "i agree" or something small. Maybe add a bit more into what you're saying, maybe even say "I agree with this, but still 50/50 on this part here [insert quote] because [reason]."

tl;dr: You're pretty cool to hang around with, but you need to give a little more thought into what you do. <3

+1 everyone and their mother over posts to get to 50. I'm not really sure that has anything to do with maturity. His posts, atleast to me, seemed more unnecessary than immature, which isn't the biggest problem, especially if it tones down now that he reached the cutoff.. And as for servers he's more than active enough and more than mature enough. The dude deserves a shot.

why can you comment on this you're not even member lmao

we discussed this in a different mod app, I am allowed to vouch/post in these threads because, unlike member applications, this puts someone in charge of me and everyone should have a vote on who gets the power. Just like everyone is now able to vote for who they want for president (at a certain age, of course.)