Spoopy

Anime Created By An Anime Loving Butt.

After watching anime with other people in Xg (@BlankuChan @Elcark @bagel @Tatost) and sadly seeing jame's anime tread go down (sorry bud didn't see it) I still want this thing to be a thing. First, I want you to put a reply if you want to join and if what times you are available on Friday,Saturdays, and Sundays (Keep it those days for now). If we get enough people I would like to start our first collaborate on June 2nd (Friday). Before that date we can figure out what we are going to watch. @Elcark @Tatost @bagel (Yes we can do jo jo marathons) @BlankuChan @james8470

My schedule is about as predicable as a gacha machine, so unfortunately, I can't say when exactly I can be available. Sorry, spoops!

You placed it right near my finals week, so I'll be studying for the first meeting.

Friday - 3:30PM EST is when I first get on

Saturday - Anytime as long as I'm not doing something important

Sunday - ^

I was pretty sad to see james anime idea start to collect dust, hopefully things can build up off this here.

In terms of availability, Friday and Saturday nights are pretty much the worst time for me now, and I sleep almost all day on both. (usually only around 5pm-8:30pm CT). Sunday nights should be just dandy, and I do pretty much nothing Monday-Thursday now.

Edit: Minor text fixes cause I can't multi-task

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I try to keep my schedule as open as possible so im fine with whatever if I feel like watching anime/trying something new at the time.

I've never gotten into anime but this might be worth a try at least. I am usually open every other Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I am home this weekend and next weekend I am off to my dad's until sunday evening.

If it is a weeb-a-thon with Cowboy Bebop, I am down to clown. Ever since @Vector showed me the first episode, I have been looking for an excuse to watch more. Weekends are good for me right now, but that can change in the matter of an instant.

Edit: Cowboy Bebo isn't a thing

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Eyyyy! Thanks for reviving my idea Spoopy! <3

Anyways, I'd be interested to join the anime party, of course, however I've just discovered I'll probably be gone most of the summer. :/

I could probably only do this until June 11th, then I'm gone literally every week of the summer until the end of July. However, I do have weekends off from work so I could binge to catch up with y'all if you're only doing one episode a night. I'll post more info about my upcoming inactivity later.

Also, how are we going to do this? Is it like, we all watch one episode on the same night at our leisure?

Or is there something else you had in mind?

There a thing i use caled rabbit.it. It literaly like haveing a virtual tv and people join your room and one person controls the screen using website or selecting the anime. I used it with elcark, tatost, bagel, and thunder and it was fine. The only problem now is that i can't use my anime sites cuz it blocks them apperently. But theres also crunchy roll or other sites ill find.

Btw guy can you give me your time zones so i can figure out whats the time difference and the time i can post.

Ex: Mines PCT

I'd just like to suggest that if the point of this is to introduce people to new annie mays, it's probably best to steer away from things like Jojo. You're not going to see a lot of variety if you start watching a show with like four seasons and a billion episodes. Not that Jojo's bad, but at that point, may as well just re-phrase it as "getting together to watch Jojo".

Also, you should watch something good like b̶o̶k̶u̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶p̶i̶c̶o̶, d̶r̶a̶g̶o̶n̶ ̶m̶a̶i̶d̶, gurren lagann, whereas if you want something that's actually emotionally provocative, anohana is pretty good, although I don't know how fun watching that in a group would be.

acdn.discordapp.com_attachments_280911958159654912_317418485951102977_awful.png.a350b94036edad7bd61f0926dfac15c8.png

Also, look at how bad this anatomy is lol, his eye is drooping to his cheek