TBOHB

Remove 3d Land

Remove 3D Land  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Remove 3D Land

• No
    • Yes

the chat is filled with people complaining this map exists.

And just because there are complaints in the chat doesn’t mean that a higher-up will automatically know “Hey, people hate this map".

No. They don’t review the chat-logs 24/7. And unless someone brings it up to a higher-up or actually speaks up about it on the forums, you shouldn’t expect it to be fixed. If people have been complaining about the map for so long, they have been more than able to sign up for the forum to make a post as you did which is fine. No map is going to be 100% flawless or perfect. Everyone is fully entitled to their opinion.

I am not going to vote because personally...I don’t care either way.

EVERYTIME I POST A MAP REMOVAL everybody is like "no don't remove just because you don't like septik you fucking idiot lmao

People will not always support something you want to change. When you make a vote, you should expect it to be both approved and disapproved by many people. How you wrote out how people “act” on your suggestions is just immature and over-exaggerant.

Also,

It isn’t that difficult to bind a key to kill if you get stuck in the non-working area...just saying.

Edited by TheSupremePatriot (see edit history)

People will not always support something you want to change. When you make a vote, you should expect it to be both approved and disapproved by many people. How you wrote out how people “act” on your suggestions is just immature and over-exaggerant.

From what I can tell he meant that people -1 on the basis that they don't think a thread to remove a map is valid because "not liking a map isn't a good enough reason to make a thread" (even though it totally is, it's still up to the community not whoever made the thread), not because of anything to do with the map itself. Which is pretty clearly happening. Septik nor I have a problem with people supporting the map and speaking their opinion on the map, what we have a problem with is saying valid reasonings for making thread aren't actually valid, which scares off people from making suggestions in the future.

Atleast that's what I gathered.

From what I can tell he meant that people -1 on the basis that they don't think a thread to remove a map is valid because "not liking a map isn't a good enough reason to make a thread" (even though it totally is, it's still up to the community not whoever made the thread), not because of anything to do with the map itself. Which is pretty clearly happening. Septik nor I have a problem with people supporting the map and speaking their opinion on the map, what we have a problem with is saying valid reasonings for making thread aren't actually valid, which scares off people from making suggestions in the future.

Atleast that's what I gathered.

Then votes should be non-commentable. If any comments or concerns need to be brought up, they should be done in private... only then will the higher-ups use the poll result and the concerns brought to them to make a final decision. That’s how I feel most of these high-valuing votes should be ran.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

People will not always support something you want to change. When you make a vote, you should expect it to be both approved and disapproved by many people. How you wrote out how people “act” on your suggestions is just immature and over-exaggeran

Because people actually do that it's immature of Septik? You're off your rocker.

When we had removed Nimusland from TGH rotation, people were actually debating on the map. Then someone made a request to remove another map, in which Scootaloo brought up the whole: "We shouldn't remove it because you hate it." concept.

Moosty is right on this one. As the thread only shows so far, Septik and a few others who dislikes the map in general. Which is perfectly fine. There may be others who agree on those terms, hence why there is a poll. If you don't want it, vote yes. Otherwise vote no.

In my opinion though, we honestly should remove it. It's pretty bland and irritating.

Hyrule is a large map, but it's well built. There are teleporters that take you throughout the map instead of having to walk for a few minutes just to get to the action. And by no means am I saying that every map should be like that, but playing on a trade server which the only other thing to do besides trading is killing enemy players. You're going to want to get to the action right away if you can.

Sure the map may have secrets (which is nice), but there are maps out there that could potentially replace 3DLand. Maybe start having people suggest more maps to add variety instead of complaining when someone requests a map be removed.

"Then votes should be non-commentable. If any comments or concerns need to be brought up, they should be done in private... only then will the higher-ups use the poll result and the concerns brought to them to make a final decision. That’s how I feel most of these high-valuing votes should be ran."

People should be able to comment to persuade people to keep or remove the map. They should just elaborate more with better reasoning. Not this "Don't remove it because you don't like it" shit.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Do we still have the old version, where red team doesn't spawn in the sewers? Because I really like 3d land, and I like the aesthetic of the map, but red spawn is way too far away. If we could implement the version where that team just spawns at the flag, most problems would be solved.

Also, you can avoid being blocked by someone spamming the wheel elevator by walking along the edge of the building. It's not immediately visible, so I can understand people not knowing about it.

Edited by LAN_Megalodon (see edit history)