Identity:

Banned:

No

Teamspeak Account Synced:

No

Time Active on Servers:

9 days 23 hours at the time of typing this

Reasons for Joining:

There isnt a real reason, I just thought i would do it along with joining the forums, i figured i follow the rules so there shouldn't be any reason for me Not to sign up.

+1 Knows his zelda stuff, seemed hesitant on joining but if he wants to be a member I saw no issues with him on the server today

Oh boy, grotle, I had to think on this for a minute. You can be quite often obnoxious when around and certainly have your moments of childish behavior. When you do begin to get close to rule breaking, you do listen when told to settle down and don't often try to push your luck. Simply put your overall immaturity could use a little work. Aside from that, I am mildly upset you are making an application solely for the sake of making one without, as you put it, any real reason. This tells me you have no intention of taking a serious role in the community. That isn't to say anyone should sacrifice their heart and soul to be part of xG, but i'd be more apt to vouch for you if you showed more desire to become a member on your part. Now I would like to hold my vouch for now just so I could see a small bit of improvement on your end, but due to the short application time I will give you a tentative +1 because you really don't behave in a way that would exempt you from receiving membership.

A:9

M:6

Going to give this one a bit more time open if possible to see how things go given the somewhat mixed reception. Be sure to try addressing possible concerns with others if possible!

+1 as elcark said, some maturity issues but nothing that would exempt him from membership. I doubt he'll be recieving staff anytime soon without some behavior improvements, but In my eyes he's more than active enough to be a member. With our old requirements I may have vouched neutral, but his activity and contributions to communication while online (though sometimes immature) in my eyes deserves membership more than a relative unknown in their first few days/weeks playing. Nothing against those people and they also deserve membership, I just think alot can be said about someone being as committed to coming back and being active as grotle is.

A 9

M 6

8 +1's and 3 -1's. Math makes it 5 +1's so based of Deci's app this should be accepted?

Make that 6 +1's

Pretty chill dude who's been a regular on the servers for quite some time. Everyone has some immature moments at time, but that's life. It's about time he applied and got in. +1

A: 9/10

M: 7/10

logo_banner.png

CONGRATULATIONS!

You have been accepted to join Xeno Gamers!

To begin your membership, familiarize yourself with our rules listed here. This is highly important and knowing these rules will keep you safe from bans!

Want to get Moderator?

There are a few ways to earn it!

1. Be active on TeamSpeak! To download TeamSpeak click here and then click 'Download Here' and download the appropriate client for your OS. Then just install, follow the 'Easy Setup' guide, and finally, click 'Connections' and 'Connect' and enter 'voice.xenogamers.com' in the 'Server Address' field.

2. Be active on the forums! This is one of the best ways to get your voice heard in Xeno Gamers!

3. Be active on the servers! This shows that you are committed to the clan!

For a server list, click here.

Come check out our staff list to see who is who on the servers, click here or here.

WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY!

Note: Just be sure to try and improve on certain things people might be concerned about if they're rational or valid!