Frusty

Frusty - Team Fortress 2

ESE Frosty heladooooo

Frusty is a bit quiet and calm , I've never seen him argue with other people, he always try to keeps things in order, I've see him in surf and he is the kind of person who is responsable and very serious, he is extremely mature, actually mature enough to fit the moderator. Apart from that, he is always helping the people who are new at the servers, telling to read the rules or the motd,

He is very mature to handle toxic people or trolls, he always stay in clam and gives the best answer without disrespect the person .personally, I think he is going to be a Extrenly great mod

Soooooo.....

M: 9.999999999

A: 4 ( not to much in surf server :( we miss you )

Firma oficial De Vacindak [+1]

( not to much in surf server :( we miss you )

Vac .-. Surf isn't the only server we have. I see frust on Pokémon and deathrun too. I think he goes in tgh but I don't touch that server much :|

Good call. All the TGH regulars have the clap, if not worse. Wash your hands before and after you click join and you MIGHT be safe.

I guess I'm the only clean one from TGH lol. Maybe it is because I go on the other server, or well used to (pc still broke kek)

+1 chill guy to hang around with, has a good understanding of rules and was a moderator before, definitely a good adition to the staff team

( not to much in surf server :( we miss you )

Vac .-. Surf isn't the only server we have. I see frust on Pokémon and deathrun too. I think he goes in tgh but I don't touch that server much :|

yee i know ,that's why i put not to much in surf server :(