Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Lan

Identity:

Position:

Time Active:

2-3 years.

Experience:

I used to mod a server for a game called "Primal Carnage" which is now pretty much dead, but have no experience in source games

Donated:

Yes

Information:

Really I just want to be able to boot all those cheeky kids who spam while knowing that it's against the rules. Anyway, just figured that since I'm on the TF2 servers a lot of the time anyway, I might as well just be an extra pair of eyes who can do something about that.

Get in here you pizza shit.

+1 Is a very cool person, has been around long enough to know the rules, not a total shit bag.

ian going for staff???!!!?!?!

You're mature most of the time, mature when you need to be at least. You have been on the servers for quite a long time, but your activity (from what I've seen of you around the servers) is semi-spotty. You're really fun to hang out with when you're on, so I don't see much of a problem with you getting staff. +1, if you get staff your first action is to type in all caps NUT when you punish a player.

+1 Since he is actually a gay in denial, but on the other hand he buys expensive unusuals to top my soldier and make me sad so I'ma have to change that to a -1. But in all seriousness he is pretty active and great to hang out around. and he can be a big boy when someone is doing something naughty on the server and needs to be stopped so +1

+1 Idk why one of the richest xG members hasn't applied yet. I should punch you for not doing it sooner! Ahh well, hope this goes well for you my guy!

+1 Mildly surprised he hasn't applied yet. He enforces the rules and aside from a small bit of yelling, he hasn't caused any trouble at all. Would like to see him as a mod.

+1 Always someone that makes everyone laugh every time he joins the server, demonstrates maturity and responsibility and would be a wonderful addition.

So good at interacting with the community that he can convince the large majority of TGH to go loose cannon demoman.

When u though u already +1

Nice guy who likes to show off his bling and his skill follow ups. Wrecked them nubs why not wrecks them rule breaking scrubs (-D-D)_?

I'm going to close this. I've been a lot less active on TF2 recently (to the point of it being problematic for a hypothetical member of staff, I've been and will likely continue to be busy,), and I don't really desire to have a position as staff, it's just that at the time of making this app there were severe and problematic active staff shortages; to the point of having trouble kicking hackers and rulebreakers, etc. Recently we've had a ton of well-suited people filling those roles, and it shouldn't be a problem anymore.

Anyway, thanks if you said something nice, congratulations to all the new recruits!