Ms.Spooks

Quickselling my spelled hats! (unsold!)

I'm trying to get some keys to cash out. However the spells I was planning on collecting won't be useful once I get a nice all class hat.

So I'm selling these spells for quite a bit less than they're worth. Or at least what I paid on some.

Corpse gray footprints madame dixie: 2 keys (normally around 5)

Spectral spectrum Bunsen burner: 2 keys (normally around 4-5)

Chromatic corruption + bruised footprints Crone's dome: 10 keys ( Normally around 15)

halloween fire + exorcism + killstreak Unique degreaser: 3 keys (Normally 5+)

I'm looking for pure preferably as I'm just wanting to sell the keys. Just lemme know what you'd like by adding me on steam, or leaving a comment on my profile.

Steam Community :: Ms.Spooks

Thanks and have a spooky day :D

Damn do spelled stuff go for that high? I didnt try too much to get those spells when that event was in place

But i have a halloween fire exorcism geniune nostromo napalmer, how expensive do you think that would go for?

(Sorry this is unrelated to the trade im just too lazy to look it up)

darn do spelled stuff go for that high? I didnt try too much to get those spells when that event was in place

But i have a halloween fire exorcism geniune nostromo napalmer, how expensive do you think that would go for?

Im thinking that would be worth at least 6 keys

darn do spelled stuff go for that high? I didnt try too much to get those spells when that event was in place

It's ok. Spells are more estimate price anyways. A unique nostro with double spells is worth about 6. since yours is genuine I can see it for 8 keys at least. Right now just genuine halloween fire is 5 keys.

I would buy it after I sold my other stuff and get my new all class lol.

Spells are super cool to have, but unfortunately super difficult to sell.

Good luck, Spooks :p

I'll hit you up if I find anyone who's interested in one of those items.

Thanks fam. If I don't sell them by this friday I'll just sit on them on their normal prices.

I'm trying to get some keys to cash out. However the spells I was planning on collecting won't be useful once I get a nice all class hat.

So I'm selling these spells for quite a bit less than they're worth. Or at least what I paid on some.

Corpse gray footprints madame dixie: 2 keys (normally around 5)

Spectral spectrum Bunsen burner: 2 keys (normally around 4-5)

Chromatic corruption + bruised footprints Crone's dome: 10 keys ( Normally around 15)

halloween fire + exorcism + killstreak Unique degreaser: 3 keys (Normally 5+)

I'm looking for pure preferably as I'm just wanting to sell the keys. Just lemme know what you'd like by adding me on steam, or leaving a comment on my profile.

Steam Community :: Ms.Spooks

Thanks and have a spooky day :D

Just sold the bunsen burner. Only 3 items left!

Alright Sales closed. The only spells available are the madame dixie for 5 keys and the crones dome for 15. If you would like to purchase these add me on steam.