Tatost

TF2 Highlander Event (I swear for real this time)

Last time we had this event in the works it was a mess, we were setting up some sort of stream with casters and everything it was gonna be good. Then we got hit by mid-term exams and then everything went downhill from there.

This time I'll try and make sure we can get this done instead of procrastinate the entire time.

For those who do not know what Highlander is, it is a competitive TF2 format where there is one player for every class, this means that there will be nine players per team. Common game modes would be Payload, KOTH, and CP.

How to sign up:

First you must be a member of our clan, not a member? Apply here! Once you are a member, reply to the thread with your name, your Steam64 ID (click text box and put steam profile url in there and get the right ID) , and the classes you would like to try and sign up for. When you post your application, you may make no changes to your classes.

For those who might get confused, your Steam64ID would looks something like this: 76561198069464473

The winning team will receive two prizes per player, this will include 10,000 credits + a hip new badge

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Template for signups:

Name:

Steam64 ID:

Classes:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We'll be using a UGC whitelist + config and our maps will include be below. You can manually download the maps here.

You'll use Discord(!!!!!) for communication, as we have multiple channels for this exact purpose. if you haven't already joined discord, click here!

Remember, this event is for fun, please don't get too carried away with the competitive setup.

Tag some members, invite them to sign up!

Edited by virr (see edit history)

Name:Septik

Steam ID: 76561198128683103

Classes: Pyro, Medic, Scout, Spy, Engifar from the point probably

I know my pc broke, but I should have it soon™ like this week or next week. If someone could PM me a time this is happening I will do all I can to get in on this.

EDIT: Also school starts for me August 17 so if we could get a healthy time frame for this where there is small chance for problems that would be awesome.

Edited by TBOHB (see edit history)

I’m withdrawing from the previous one now, if you are going to use the previous list.

Not currently interested at this time, maybe another time though :)

Sorry bb Im withdrawing as well. I need to focus on school a lot this year and was prioritising TF2 over school and that can't happen this year to get into my dream college.

You don't have to say you're withdrawing. We started afresh.

Well no im saying Im revoking my post I made this thread for the highlander.