Tatost

TF2 Highlander Event (I swear for real this time)

We have 15 total (couting septik who is dead if may or may not be able to play by the time of the event), so if we get three to four more we can either do three 6s teams or 2 HL teams, players choice.

@OneGlove @Sonic @ael_fjordling @mrnutty12 @bagel @TBOHB @soxy @Moosty @Segal @Kypari @Thunder @grap_grop @WubbaLubbaDubDub @Spoopy @james8470

BUMPING YOU DWEEBS BECAUSE NO ONE REPLIED LAST TIME EXCEPT FOR SEPTIK GRRRR

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I think highlander would work more. As much as I'd want to do 6s, we'd have to have everyone on each team available at the same time on multiple occasions and they may not be playing the class they want to

I really don't want to do 4v4 personally

Should have done this sooner like you said. Leaving because I got busy with life.

spoopy you're kidding me man. We said the sign ups we're gonna be super fucking long lmao

We have 15 total (couting septik who is dead if may or may not be able to play by the time of the event), so if we get three to four more we can either do three 6s teams or 2 HL teams, players choice.

@OneGlove @Sonic @ael_fjordling @mrnutty12 @bagel @TBOHB @soxy @Moosty @Segal @Kypari @Thunder @grap_grop @WubbaLubbaDubDub @Spoopy @james8470

BUMPING YOU DWEEBS BECAUSE NO ONE REPLIED LAST TIME EXCEPT FOR SEPTIK GRRRR

I'd prefer highlander or even ultiduo but I'll still play 6s even if I suck at it :P

I dont play tf2 as much as I was but I could make scheduled practices and matches no problem so count me in.

also I want to bat for either 9v9 highlander or 4v4. I feel sixes and ultiduo are too regimented meta wise. this is a for fun event and while we want competive plugins and the conp experience, Id prefer to leave the every team running the same strat in 6s and ultiduo where it belongs.

plus Ive played a few 4v4 matches and its great, you cant expect what anyone is going to do and there is no set meta, so you see both trying to outpick the other team in more than just the push/hold on last. long story short its an underrated gamemode with a huge mental game in character selection, much more so than the few times in 6s that you run a sniper or spy.