Tatost

TF2 Highlander Event (I swear for real this time)

I am usually down to play, and just in case we end up with less than 18 I would like to remind people that the prolander format exists.

(TL: DR on prolander is 6v6 team size but highlander class/weapon restrictions)

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

This is not a super competitive match, it's just for fun and the winners get a prize. I don't exactly remember what that is tbh.

The winning team will receive two prizes per player, this will include 10,000 credits + a hip new badge

Could someone else host the event in my stead? As of the last few months or so, I have slowly been losing my interest in the Xenogamers servers. Despite all of the hype for the event when I first announced I wanted to host this event back in January/February of last year, our turnout was incredibly weak turnout of 13 (most of them being maybe) I have decided to drop out of the event myself.

I apologize to any of the few who were really looking forward to this event, again, someone could take my place as host of the event.

I have enough interest to give it a shot, tat. @virr, can we use/equip the [xG] Highlander server?

And to any participants: Is our map pool/whitelist/config final or does anyone want to change anything?

This is to be a fun event.

How we sort teams is also important. If we don't have enough players, is waiting feasible or do we try with the smaller formats? Or both? Would you prefer them left as is? Append suggestions, please.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

@grap_grop hasn't replied to my steam message I sent him days ago, but he would be the 13th person in the event. Unless you want to get enough players to get to 18, you should probably do the 6s/prolander format.

@grap_grop hasn't replied to my steam message I sent him days ago, but he would be the 12th person in the event (that I know has a computer and can play) Unless you want to get enough players to get to 18, you should probably do the 6s/prolander format.

The people who said they wanted to play were @Kypari, @bagel, @TBOHB, @Segal, @mrnutty12, @Shadower (not on mondays), @Jaydow, @yesstergi, @OneGlove, @LAN_Megalodon and a non-member who is active that may or may not join (I sent a message to them about ten minutes ago)