Rules Broken:

Toxicity,racism

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Evidence:

ai.imgur.com_bf4eQlc.thumb.png.7e44a8ab3e9de3564e714232d48244d5.png

I'm ''Not into vore'' and his name is ''I AM FULLY ERECT.''

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

@ThunderLimes and myself have encountered this person on the server. Used the alias along the lines of "Muslim Rapist" and we had to kick him for the name, especially since it was offending a user since they are Muslim themselves. Though if you look at the ban history, it was probably necessary to do a day ban then:

ai.imgur.com_syn86wT.thumb.png.41288599dd0d0dedb500f4042db2cc16.png

In total 4 bans, messy at that. The two bans that Floppy did are void since he was unbanned on both per moderator's request and invalid reason. @shwash apparently messed up somehow, which is unclear how. The valid ban is ChickenPanda for an hour.

User is obviously toxic but I'm going to hold back my vouch as of now as I believe the person in question is registered on the forums, so I would like to hear their side.

5aa4c576b9dc5_ScreenShot2017-08-06at11_03_28PM.thumb.png.25771e6b9996a16e3b6828f4d2eb6057.png

2 of the 3 gags are valid, they do lack reasons though. These gags took place 2-3 years ago so a warning would be fair at this current moment.

5aa4c576dcd67_ScreenShot2017-08-06at11_03_54PM.thumb.png.b95a7f953845bb6655d2ae7d649e72d6.png

3 of the 4 bans are invalid, and are not to be counted. The only server ban was by Chicken Panda and that was 1 hour.

These bans however took place 2-3 years ago therefore, a warning would be fair at this current moment.

Although their behavior is disgusting... they were warned about it a long time ago, so it would be fair to give them a friendly refresher about it and if they continue, then action should be taken.

-1 for ban

+1 for warning

If they do have a forums account, I too would like to hear their side.

If we don't see a response from this guy I will put in an actual vouch.

So this appears to be the users forum account if I am not mistaken fren | Xeno Gamers.

Otherwise, i'm all for a +1 to a day ban. The user has been behaving in a very racist, discriminating, and offensive manner as evident from the various names he has used and how they have behaved in chat as seen above as well as various other occasions

ai.imgur.com_SaBLqRZ.thumb.png.db828165e707de910fed8f16492a8ad3.png

ai.imgur.com_hJiVbw9.thumb.png.9d5d084603afc387e3a629922b5904da.png

Honestly i'd love to hear his side to things, but I have no faith in anyone reasoning around such blatantly poor behavior especially from someone who is around enough I refuse to believe they are unaware such things are unacceptable.

Once again the Xenogamers community has disappointed me with players who get offended when they come across straight up absurdity. You really shouldn't take such an obnoxious name that seriously, I don't know if you're genuinely offended or just mad at the player and want to get back at him in some sort of way but either way you should probably stop playing Rated M video games online until you're 17.

Once again the Xenogamers community has disappointed me with players who get offended when they come across straight up absurdity. You really shouldn't take such an obnoxious name that seriously, I don't know if you're genuinely offended or just mad at the player and want to get back at him in some sort of way but either way you should probably stop playing Rated M video games online until you're 17.

If someone is getting offended by insults on the server, then the person who is insulting the other person has to stop or it becomes under the disrespect rule, regardless of how silly it sounds (specifically if you are intentionally aggravating them).

It is not up to us how old people have to be to play on the servers, that's up to the parent's discretion in my opinion.

I'd say that he was actually intentionally trying to go after a member, but the hitler jokes and whatnot hints at him just making edgy jokes for the lulz.

Probably not really worthy of any great punishment. +1 Warning or day ban.

"LOL WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE ARE CONSEQUENCES FOR ACTING LIKE AN ASS HOLE?????" lmao get the fuck out of here.

[ATTACH]31362[/ATTACH]

2 of the 3 gags are valid, they do lack reasons though. These gags took place 2-3 years ago so a warning would be fair at this current moment.

[ATTACH]31365[/ATTACH]

3 of the 4 bans are invalid, and are not to be counted. The only server ban was by Chicken Panda and that was 1 hour.

These bans however took place 2-3 years ago therefore, a warning would be fair at this current moment.

Although their behavior is disgusting... they were warned about it a long time ago, so it would be fair to give them a friendly refresher about it and if they continue, then action should be taken.

-1 for ban

+1 for warning

Does anyone care to explain why you gave this post a disagree rating? I don't think supreme is too wrong here and I'd like to hear what makes you think otherwise.

Does anyone care to explain why you gave this post a disagree rating? I don't think supreme is too wrong here and I'd like to hear what makes you think otherwise.

He's been banned in the past and has had issues in the future with me and @ThunderLimes for the same reasons as described in this new incident.

Honestly I agree with Supreme on this, most of his bans and mutes are invalid, the ban that was actually valid was about two years ago. Given the fact that it has been a long time since he's had a valid punishment, we should refresh him on the rules instead of just going right out and banning him. +1 for a warning

Bumping these (sorry :( ) as they have just sat for a few days and seemed to have been buried by "other" matters

Tagging tf2 higher ups that haven't responded to it yet @Vexx @mrnutty12 @Sesh