Brian

Brian - Team Fortress 2

Closing the thread now, as there no longer needs to be discussion.

• The month ban was insanely excessive, especially with no kick and also with a ban on brian without getting his side.
  • His ban will stay to a day, will be discussed with the higherups but right now Silence and I both agree anything more than a day is excessive over something so small. We are not a clan based on censorship, and hopefully people's feelings can handle being called badmin.
  • PLEASE use common sense when making bans, and try to give adequate warnings before bans unless it's hacking or mass freekilling (which we have other rules for)
  • Ratings should not be considered personal attacks, as I was told in the past by the higher ups when I complained about it. That being said, if you're giving people FUCK OFF rating, you should not be complaining about it in the first place.
  • We are NOT a safe space

I will have huge discussions with our higher ups and then staff about what common sense means, and how we should try to be fair in all our bans, and try to understand that we should not strive for bans, but instead do our due diligence to get things resolved in a matter that everyone is happy. This is clearly a situation that has not met those standards. This fault also comes from myself for not being so involved with TF2, but I will be from now on.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)