@Bone thank you for curing my severe depression. Your emoticons always help me in dark times. Thank you for that server as well, Bone. You surely donate a lot of money to xG.

Thank you for stopping starvation in third world countries as well. We appreciate you.

Please, to anyone reading this. One minute... One HOUR of silence for bone. If you are ever low on money, you just wanna talk or you need help with the servers, please do NOT hesitate to message me. Bone you are like a brother to me. Actually no, you are like JESUS Christ himself to me. Thank you so much for everything.

Skill Surf would be fun. I'd also like to see a Rocket Jump server as well as Smash Bros.

Last time I checked there was no public plugin for TF2.

@Bone thank you for curing my severe depression. Your emoticons always help me in dark times. Thank you for that server as well, Bone. You surely donate a lot of money to xG.

Thank you for stopping starvation in third world countries as well. We appreciate you.

Please, to anyone reading this. One minute... One HOUR of silence for bone. If you are ever low on money, you just wanna talk or you need help with the servers, please do NOT hesitate to message me. Bone you are like a brother to me. Actually no, you are like JESUS Christ himself to me. Thank you so much for everything.

And thank you and @virr for helping me set up the stuff that I couldn't ;)

Time now for the first annual Gamemode Rotation Gamemode vote!

The winner will be the selection with the most votes in a week

The Vote is now closed

Edited by Bone (see edit history)

The winner of the first vote Gamemode vote is: Dodgeball!

apuu.sh_xoLoO_d68ff45316.png.a5f19d7a1cec636c9aad133b60ff3736.png

And just a note: If the gamemode you suggested didn't win or wasn't featured in this vote, suggest it again in this thread. The more popular the suggestion, the higher the chance it'll get featured and win.

You can also suggest hybrid gamemodes. For example: Medieval Mode with War 3, or Randomizer with x10. So be sure to suggest your ideas, 'cause if you don't, then it's not gonna be hosted!

I love the sound of the rotation server! I would like to see if you can add these 2 game modes : Smash bros, MGE. Btw props to Bone for a really good idea! :D

Just a random thought becuase I've been playing alot of it lately Is it possible in anyway We could bring back Slender Fortress? Honestly at this point its just something different I play to pass time. Also with halloween around the corner maybe population for it would boost? People looking for ways to get there Spooks in.

Just a random thought becuase I've been playing alot of it lately Is it possible in anyway We could bring back Slender Fortress? Honestly at this point its just something different I play to pass time. Also with halloween around the corner maybe population for it would boost? People looking for ways to get there Spooks in.

I second this, Just as @TacoSmasher47 stated, Bringing back slender fortress could bring people in to get their spooks in. All we could do and hope for the best is that people will join and play.

Yeah, good idea for an October game :o

add ballon race

Ditto

oh joy this is a good, in depth idea for creating new content for our tf2 players

thank you bone, seriously for everything you do

also we should see about possibly doing something kind of like "The Hidden" and "Slender" combined