In-Game Name:

Tatost

Identity:

STEAM_0:1:54599372

Position:

Time Active:

About a year after getting unbanned

Experience:

I was a Moderator until the ManlyDuck drama.

Donated:

No

Information:

I'm kinda tired of being on servers and then someone starts breaking the rules, making a call admin and having no staff come on until I manually ask a staff member to join.

I was previously a staff member here on xG not too long ago. I had been trying to do my job to the best of my ability with thing such as school and other things going on in my life. I've been waiting for staff to start moving on to all the servers instead of playing a select few as Pokemon is rarely ever staffed. This sort of problem makes things really chaotic, yet the problem hasn't really been seen to. The staff that I see come on Pokemon from time to time would be @Spoopy @Elcark @Thunder @Kypari and @TheSupremePatriot, and possibly a few more that I forgot to name.

My previous problems with a certain user (part of the reason I was demoted) was settled. We're both cool with each other now. I don't really know if people still hold a grudge against me for the situation, and if some of you do, please try and talk it out with me in PM.

Gonna tag a few friends and other people here- @Bello @Vexx @mrnutty12 @Sesh @bagel @grap_grop @Thunder @ThunderLimes @Kyuubey @shwash @Frusty @XHina_sanX @Rejects @BonfireCentipede @Atamo

+1 about 90% of the calladmins now are coming from pokemon and tatost almost always is on pokemon

I think tat deserves to be mod again considering that me and Kypari already got our positions back as well.

+1 I feel that @Tatost has proven himself to be worthy of becoming a staff member again. He is active on Pokémon and still dedicated to enforcing rules when problems arise. I'm down for him reciving another chance as long as he continues to behave as he has been.

Good Luck (y)

I am not sure if I have a say but -1 .

tatost lies about knowing who manly duck is and tells everyone who knows to lie and then gets kicked out completely for harassing staff. Rejects adds some extra power and now has no chance while tatost is applying to be a mod. IT HAS BEEN A MONTH since he was a member, that is complete bs.

I also would like to point out this thread

Goodbye For Now | Xeno Gamers

I would also like to point out that the majority of staff are friends this decision is way to bias.

In the end I don't think 1 month is clear enough to see change.

If there is barley any time to see change in Rejects, then there is no way Tatost is mature enough!

Forgot to tag cause I am invisible @virr @Bello @mrnutty12 @TheSupremePatriot @Krampus @Sesh @Vector @BonfireCentipede @Bone @Vacindak @Elcark @ThunderLimes @Thunder @Kypari @Ms.Spooks @Natsu @NitNat @Matteomax @Tekage @Frusty @Spoopy @Blizzard @Moosty @Amylicious @sick41057 @LemonVolt

@Giraffes

I don't want to argue too much and I'll try to keep this as respectful as possible, but I disagree with most of your points.

tatost lies about knowing who manly duck is and tells everyone who knows to lie and then gets kicked out completely for harassing staff.

Many people lied about it. All of them have received their punishments. This happened around three months ago and he deserves a second chance. Ever since then Tat and his group of friends have been reporting all of ManlyDucks accounts to me.

Rejects adds some extra power and now has no chance while tatost is applying to be a mod.

What does Rejects have to do with this mod submission?

IT HAS BEEN A MONTH since he was a member, that is complete bs.

He has been a member for a month and a regular for around a year. He has shown a lot of commitment and dedication towards the servers.

I also would like to point out this thread

Goodbye For Now | Xeno Gamers

It is completely @Skeletal's right to dislike tuna and to deem him unfit as admin, but the way he did it was wrong. It was not constructive at all and he should have done it differently if anything. No offense to Skeletal right here but I think that's something we can agree on. If someone makes these kind of posts then people are gonna react to it accordingly. Tatost felt like the way Skeletal expressed his thoughts was wrong and spoke out against it.

I would also like to point out that the majority of staff are friends this decision is way to bias.

You do realize that @Kyuubey is the person who Tatost "harassed", right? I don't think @Aegean and Tat are friends. And I'm 100% sure @ThunderLimes and Tat aren't friends either, yet not even the legend himself ThunderLimes gave him a -1.

In the end I don't think 1 month is clear enough to see change.

A change from what? That one comment he made on Skeletal's thread?

If there is barley any time to see change in Rejects, then there is no way Tatost is mature enough!

Don't bring @Rejects into this he has literally nothing to do with Tat's mod submission.

Feel free to respond to this @Giraffes but please let's keep this as respectful as we can.

TL;DR I can't agree with this.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I am looking for a change in character and Maturity, and from what I am shown Tatost is not fit for the position, he is just toxic.

********: Hello?

tatost: ps: Tuna was the worse decision for admin in my opinion and him getting admin was the icing on the cake of me leaving. Have fun with the toxic king.

tatost: if this is a joke, not very funny

tatost: if it wasn't, keep it to PM instead of saying that sort of shit in front of literally everyone

********: you know im leaving so its not my fucking problem

tatost: But it will be your last impression the community for a while, and you make yourself sound like a fucking child

tatost: And that is coming from a 14 year old

tatost: Keep it to private messages, dude. You have no right to bash Tuna.

tatost: If you're upset with him getting admin, then put it up with bello or vexx

********: kif

********: kid

********: you got kicked out for harassment, you have no right to give me fucking advice. so stfu and mind your own business, it was my choice. also another thing before you give advice. know the whole situation'

tatost: Okay? But can I not help you from making the same mistake?

tatost: Me and Isabelle are cool now

tatost: I've apologized to him multiple times privately, and on the servers.

********: im not harassing people. this is the only thing ive done. ive always hated tuna and everyone knows it

********: besides i dont play tf2 anymore

tatost: No one gives to shits whether you hate him or not, you do not have any right to go ahead and shit on him when he gets admin.

tatost: You're no better than me at this point.

********: no, there is a difference

tatost: I at least didn't call Isabelle a fucking bad choice for staff

********: everyone knows hes a bad fucking choice

tatost: my getting kicked out was because I was insistant on getting a fucking answer for my question when he didn't want to answer

tatost: I think he's a great choice. Tuna is great guy.

********: no, he isnt. hes a toxic asshole. he might do his job, but thats the literal only good thing

tatost: I haven't heard of him doing anything "toxic", and to me, he has been one of the coolest guys I have ever met in this community.

********: wow you are so fucking blind or havent talked to him much.

tatost: Question mark?

tatost: People can click with others quite differently than another would the exact same person.

tatost: He's been a great person to talk to whenever I run into him on the TF2 servers, or even the MC server

********: well thats you

tatost: But back to my first point, you shouldn't have said that, even though everyone knows that you hate tuna. It was extremely childish.

********: okay its too late to take it back even if i wante to so mind your own fucking business and you added me just to give me a fucking lecture

********: so get the fuck off my page

tatost: What I want

tatost: is for you to apologize

tatost: to tuna

********: im not apologizing

tatost: for being childish

********: fuck that

********: no

********: i said what i said and im not taking it back

********: so you add me for this shit.

tatost: Then you leave xG on a state equal to the point when I got kicked out. Not really on the good side of plenty of the xG members

********: i dont give a shit

********: im probably not coming back anyway

tatost: I want you to be a man and apologize for doing this in front of the entire clan.

********: i want you to understand something tatost. this clan is not a part of a life i care about.

tatost: I don't give two shits if you come back or not, hell, I'd rather you not come back seeing that you would do this sort of thing to someone in front of plenty of people.

********: tatost

********: listen

tatost: I know you don't give a fuck, dude.

********: stfu for a second and understand something. i edited

tatost: But at least have some decency.

********: fucking listen

********: i edited the thing about tuna in

********: as a back handed slap at that. i want people to know how i feel about Tuna. not just higher ups. i want everyone to know how i felt. if that means tuna gets hurt oh well. its not my problem. he can be a man and deal with his problems. what do you think im doing? ruining his life. this is a gaming clan,

Tatost insisted on harassing someone for an apology.

Look I understand it's been a month since his membership, but that's not enough to someone change

And If Tatost deserves a second chance for the mighty duck incident, then atleast give rejects another chance as well, I am sure it's been a long wait deserved. If you want to talk about dedication for the communtiy Rejects had it like no other. I hold everyone to the same expectation , whether it be my opinion or not, Tatost just hasnt reached it.

I am looking for a change in character and Maturity, and from what I am shown Tatost is not fit for the position, he is just toxic.

Skelly: Hello?

tatost: ps: Tuna was the worse decision for admin in my opinion and him getting admin was the icing on the cake of me leaving. Have fun with the toxic king.

tatost: if this is a joke, not very funny

tatost: if it wasn't, keep it to PM instead of saying that sort of shit in front of literally everyone

Skelly: you know im leaving so its not my fucking problem

tatost: But it will be your last impression the community for a while, and you make yourself sound like a fucking child

tatost: And that is coming from a 14 year old

tatost: Keep it to private messages, dude. You have no right to bash Tuna.

tatost: If you're upset with him getting admin, then put it up with bello or vexx

********: kif

********: kid

********: you got kicked out for harassment, you have no right to give me fucking advice. so stfu and mind your own business, it was my choice. also another thing before you give advice. know the whole situation'

tatost: Okay? But can I not help you from making the same mistake?

tatost: Me and Isabelle are cool now

tatost: I've apologized to him multiple times privately, and on the servers.

********: im not harassing people. this is the only thing ive done. ive always hated tuna and everyone knows it

********: besides i dont play tf2 anymore

tatost: No one gives to shits whether you hate him or not, you do not have any right to go ahead and shit on him when he gets admin.

tatost: You're no better than me at this point.

********: no, there is a difference

tatost: I at least didn't call Isabelle a fucking bad choice for staff

********: everyone knows hes a bad fucking choice

tatost: my getting kicked out was because I was insistant on getting a fucking answer for my question when he didn't want to answer

tatost: I think he's a great choice. Tuna is great guy.

********: no, he isnt. hes a toxic asshole. he might do his job, but thats the literal only good thing

tatost: I haven't heard of him doing anything "toxic", and to me, he has been one of the coolest guys I have ever met in this community.

********: wow you are so fucking blind or havent talked to him much.

tatost: Question mark?

tatost: People can click with others quite differently than another would the exact same person.

tatost: He's been a great person to talk to whenever I run into him on the TF2 servers, or even the MC server

********: well thats you

tatost: But back to my first point, you shouldn't have said that, even though everyone knows that you hate tuna. It was extremely childish.

********: okay its too late to take it back even if i wante to so mind your own fucking business and you added me just to give me a fucking lecture

********: so get the fuck off my page

tatost: What I want

tatost: is for you to apologize

tatost: to tuna

********: im not apologizing

tatost: for being childish

********: fuck that

********: i said what i said and im not taking it back

********: so you add me for this shit.

tatost: Then you leave xG on a state equal to the point when I got kicked out. Not really on the good side of plenty of the xG members

********: i dont give a shit

********: im probably not coming back anyway

tatost: I want you to be a man and apologize for doing this in front of the entire clan.

********: i want you to understand something tatost. this clan is not a part of a life i care about.

tatost: I don't give two shits if you come back or not, hell, I'd rather you not come back seeing that you would do this sort of thing to someone in front of plenty of people.

********: tatost

********: listen

tatost: I know you don't give a fuck, dude.

********: stfu for a second and understand something. i edited

tatost: But at least have some decency.

********: fucking listen

********: i edited the thing about tuna in

********: as a back handed slap at that. i want people to know how i feel about Tuna. not just higher ups. i want everyone to know how i felt. if that means tuna gets hurt oh well. its not my problem. he can be a man and deal with his problems. what do you think im doing? ruining his life. this is a gaming clan,

Tatost insisted on harassing someone for an apology.

Look I understand it's been a month since his membership, but that's not enough to someone change

And If Tatost deserves a second chance for the mighty duck incident, then atleast give rejects another chance as well, I am sure it's been a long wait deserved. If you want to talk about dedication for the communtiy Rejects had it like no other. I hold everyone to the same expectation , whether it be my opinion or not, Tatost just hasnt reached it.

Once again, I have nothing but respect for what Tatost did in this situation. Unlike 90% of this clan, Tat did confront skeletal directly instead of shittalking him in some discord behind his back. If you see that as harassment, then uh, fair enough.. I'd however like to mention that not confronting people directly alienates xG and just causes new flame wars and drama because people separate themselves into groups.

You should also notice that these are private messages that were probably not meant to be given out publicly. If you wanna call him toxic, please substantiate your claims by showing when and how he has been toxic on our servers. And once again, stop mentioning Rejects, he has nothing to do with this. It's not like Rejects was not promoted because he's too immature, it had completely different reasons that I personally don't entirely agree with but the majority of our higher ups still deem him unfit.