In-Game Name:

Atamoose

Identity:

STEAM_0:1:37646446

Position:

Time Active:

Too much, I should really get a life

Experience:

I've ran servers in the fast for 3+ years, with plugins along the lines of bukkit, I've been mod on servers and generally just help the staff when applicable.

Donated:

No

Information:

I'm often one of the most active users online from around 11pm Atlantic -4Am Atlantic.

I haven't been in the clan for a heck of a long time, not to frequent on the forums, but a lot more recently due to general increased interest in the clan.

I try to be as calm and level headed as possible (especially in positions of authority) so you wouldn't have to worry about some impending shitestorm coming in off the coast of Atamoose.

I really enjoy the Minecraft server, and would love to see it grow and feel confident I can help with said growth.

Gonna tag a few pals.

@
shwash @Elcark @Thunder @Kart @Ct_QuantumStar

+1 Quite probably one of our most active members, and undoubtably dedicated to the server. From what I've seen he always at least tries to be pleasant to others showing respect in all situations, but not afraid to voice his opinion. He also has shown a fair understanding of the game,which isn't surprising from the time he has put into this server alone. Definitely worth giving a shot at staff

+1 Hell yeah is this Jewish son of a female dog a good fit for staff, he is a jive crackajack and like stated before he is acting like a motherfucker. and he is also a pretty mature dude oh and did I mention he is Canadian so that's an A+ in my books, but who reads books nowadays anyway? and if you are chill enough with him he will smoke up with you and give you some stogies. sorry, this is a shitpost but actually, he is a great dude and I have known him for like 4+ years and like trust me when I say this he would be a fantastic person for the position of staff.

M - 8/10

A - 10/10

+1 Obviously has a bunch of experience as a Minecraft staff member, he's insanely active as well (how the hell do you stay on that much, @Atamo?)

A: 10

M: 9

+1 Hes one of the most active players on our MC server. He has a vast knowledge of MC knows the rules to the servers and follows them respectfully. He's a perfect model for a MC player and would be an amazing addition to the MC xG staff roster.