I apologize for my absence and I have not been on as much as I used to, I got a promotion to lead nurse! so.. I have some more responsibilities now, and it gets rather busy, But I'm doing my best to come and see everyone! but if you miss me abunch you can just add me on steam, Steam Community :: Hopps Also wanted to say I hope everyone is doing well! and I miss you guys too!

-Much Love,

Hopps

What I wanna know how the hell you had time to play mvm tf2 when ure training to be a nurse which takes a shit ton of studying to do. Scratch that you are a head nurse now, so wdf. Gz seriously that's a huge title to carry. Gl

What I wanna know how the hell you had time to play mvm tf2 when ure training to be a nurse which takes a shit ton of studying to do. Scratch that you are a head nurse now, so wdf. Gz seriously that's a huge title to carry. Gl

I already passed training awhile ago, haha but yeah its a huge responsibility.. I really hope to get back soon, and yeah I was able to play some MVM but that was with the small time I had