LemonVolt

Broken Panic Attack (Pokemon Trade so far)

I was recently playing on the Pokemon Trade Server, when I noticed a bug with the Panic Attack when I would equip it. I'm not entirely sure if this is just a bug with the server, or with the actual weapon itself, so I came here first. In the demo I provided as soon as I equipped the Panic Attack, my model would bug out and keep re-equipping itself. There were also other problems too, such as me not being able to fire my weapons/swing my melee, I kept regenerating my health like I was constantly touching a supply cabinet, and the only thing that was able to kill me, were weapons that could kill me in one shot. Oddly enough this only affected me, and no one else. So it might be just a bug with me.

broken_panic_attack.dem

I know this has something to do with unusual effects on weapons, I'd try resetting any effects you have and trying again.

This was the case, but I didn't have any effects on any of my weapons, is there a way to fix this so if I do have effects it doesn't bug out that that?

Yeah I know your problem. It happened a lot to me with unusual weapons. What you need to do is get rid of the unusual effects associated with that class. You can do this by !unusual and navigate to the remove effects page. If this doesn't work then just PM me in steam.

This recent? Cuz I had unusual weapons and they work fine for me. Mostly for sniper, demoman, and spy (idk other if other classes are glitchy but these three seemed safe for me)