Plasma

Plasma - Team Fortress 2

Yeah I was there the entire time and it didn't exactly seem all that innocent. Anyway if you were "paid" I'd guess you would be pretty happy to be banned.

0 I will not be vouching as I have not been there during this incident and there is no recorded evidence being provided thus far.

So from what I have seen of him, he's a fairly decent guest but does tend to have quite a few immature outbursts.

If there was a recording of it, I would be more than happy to provide a useful vouch if evidence was present of the punishment.

Nonetheless, good luck with the protest.

I take it back, didn't see @Krampus's link.

That is a massive spam bomb....

Still a decent guest though, unfortunately you did break a rule in an excessive manner.

-1 Nothing to say that's already been said. If you really were "turning over a new leaf," maybe you should have tried more instead of trying to buy off the admins with items and honeyed words. Actions speak louder than words, you know.

I honestly have no idea how many warnings i have had to give you. These include verbal and kicks. You always go on the border of rules and try to loop hole through them, you harass people who seem to frustrate you and you disrespect people to the point where it's comical. only a week after you were unbanned from your month ban did you harass a player that 2 friends had to come in and try and stop you. that same day, you were breaking multiple rules which i kept telling you to stop then you proceed to harass me in steam chat and voice no matter how many times i have told you to leave me alone and stop calling me weird names. You also hog mic that admins have to tell you to calm down on it for other people a chance to talk and when they do talk you talk over them, you also proceed to complain about being killed and that ties back to the harassment.

-1 i do not believe you deserved to be unbanned. However you may do any of the unban challenges.

Want To Get Unbanned? | Xeno Gamers

-1 Nothing to say that's already been said.

Pretty much this. You blatantly stated you knew this next offense was going to be a perm and yet you continued to not only push the rules at nearly all times, but tried to encourage others to break the rules when you were afraid of staff that were on.

At what point were you planning on "turning a new leaf" exactly? You've displayed anything but a change in your behavior. There is no reason to expect after getting unbanned anything will change from you. In fact, given your history, I would very much expect you to act just as poorly as soon as you were to come back.

No -1

Because of the fact that you went through all of the ban sentances for microphone spamming and being given numerous chances I don't think that If the server unbans you I feel as if you won't learn anything because you had 3 previous bans and you kept doing it and you hadn't learned why you can't do it and you continue to do it...

Sorry but no.

-1 The amount of leniency we have given you is ridiculous. You were completely aware of your current standings when it came to punishment, but decided to break the rules anyways. You brought this entirely on yourself. I sure hope the payment was worth it.