AceActual

The Giveaway Plugin

So. Much. Ref. I understand that Refined Metal isn't the worst thing to be given, but you only get one.

I mean we could always go back to one CRATE instead of a ref if you're sick of refs. But you shouldn't be complaining about what you get but on how you get the raffle going again. Silence is trying his best to fix this issue. Especially when he coded this bot himself. There WILL be bugs and errors. It's natural. Finding and fixing the bugs and errors is the hardest problem which he is doing right now.

Edited by Spoopy (see edit history)

I mean 1 refined may be low but since @Rhododendron the kind gentleman he is has supplied all of it pretty much I think it's pretty generous. It is low but for some people 1 refined is actually something pretty good.

One thing is that the average craft hat price is 1.11 - 1.22, so 1 refined isn't enough for one. However, you can just scrap some weapons to get it.

The man who can fix all of this is @mrnutty12 . You go get 'em tiger.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I mean 1 refined may be low but since @Rhododendron the kind gentleman he is has supplied all of it pretty much I think it's pretty generous. It is low but for some people 1 refined is actually something pretty good.

One thing is that the average craft hat price is 1.11-1.22, so 1 refined isn't enough for one. However, you can just scrap some weapons to get it.

The man who can fix all of this is @mrnutty12 . You go get 'em tiger.

It's whitelisted for metals since everyone wants them, but I really wanna find someone who can give us bulk purchases so we can fix this issue.

Ok, first off. I don’t even remember typing this. I was hopped up on a bunch of flu medicine so... I was basically going crazy and ranted. Second, if any mods could remove this I would be very happy.