Reptile

Later.

It's really sad that when I try to get the community all united on one platform that we pay for, instead of spread out on discord in their own little hubs, that you consider that a shitfest and that I'm "shilling" for teamspeak. Regardless, you have been a major help to me when we switched our member apps as you were always super active to promote people to members as soon as the 2 day duration was up, and you always had a ton of input on anything tf2 related that was not only insightful but constructive. Thanks for all the work you've put in.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

It's really said that when I try to get the community all united on one platform that we pay for, instead of spread out on discord in their own little hubs, that you consider that a fudgefest and that I'm "shilling" for teamspeak. Regardless, you have been a major help to me when we switched our member apps as you were always super active to promote people to members as soon as the 2 day duration was up, and you always had a ton of input on anything tf2 related that was not only insightful but constructive. Thanks for all the work you've put in.

There's plenty more than just those little things I wanted to step down over.

Regardless, thank you.

Even though this last month or so hasn't been the smoothest, I've always thought of you as one of the more reasonable people I've interacted with.

Thank you for everything you've done, sorry it had to end like this.

Well you said you were gonna step down, so this didn't come as a surprise, and regardless of whether or not you care I can't help but point out you've left a very bad impression on I think most people here by making this thread the way you did.

Hope it was the right decision to make in this situation, and thank you for your services.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Well you said you were gonna step down, so this didn't come as a surprise, and regardless of whether or not you care I can't help but point out you've left a very bad impression on I think most people here by making this thread the way you did.

Hope it was the right decision to make in this situation, and thank you for your services.

ai.imgur.com_Dc0B45Q.png.28ef07432ef4ab3a1bd4a220ff67c201.png

That's fine by me.

Why not a public thread to iron out the issues that you or the other tf2 higher ups have with the community?

apbs.twimg.com_media_DCshHh3UQAEFkpf.png.d41a669122a746ce24984777d7ad9da0.png

If you don't think anything will come from such a discussion then you're misunderstood. Pretty silly to step down in such a fashion.

Why not a public thread to iron out the issues that you or the other tf2 higher ups have with the community?

[attach=full]31792[/attach]

If you don't think anything will come from such a discussion then you're misunderstood. Pretty silly to step down in such a fashion.

Putting aside silly xG stuff, TF2 is mostly boring now anyways.