Tatost

Anyone play Adventure Quest Worlds???

@YeEternalTuna and I play AQW together a bunch, wanna see if there's anyone else who wants to hang out with us.

I used to play in 2010 but sure message me when im online and ill join

Also my dragonfable id is 25043574 ( I memorized this in 2008 and I still remember it i dont know why)

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Honestly, I'm shocked Adventure Quest is still a thing. I remember playing it back when I was about 8-9 and it was pretty fun. If I ever remember what my account is, I'll be up for joining.

Are you thinking of Adventure Quest or Adventure Quest Worlds, they're two different games by the same company (AE)

AdventureQuest Adventure Quest

Play AdventureQuest Worlds Now! Adventure Quest Worlds

yes

I remember I stopped playing when I think it was the 4th lord, I know it was after the whole lifting the home town and the guy that had a one shot dragon for an ally...

Oh shit, my name is "orbfan96isdumb" (my irl brother, orbfan96, was an aqw founder)

I was a member for a while and still have the second upholder starsword (if my account hasn't been scrubbed by time) and tons of other old rares, I was level 25 when it was the max, then 30, but stopped there. I make no promises but I might just log back in now.