Matsi

Check out my new sexy computer :P

Added liquid cooling to the CPU, which I upgraded to basically the best thing my motherboard can support... an FX 9590 which is clocking above 5 GHz! I also upgraded my GTX960 with 2gb to GTX 1070 with 8gb... I rebuilt the entire thing in a brand new Thermaltake Versa C22 case and next I will be upgrading my RAM from 16GB to 32GB!

So far I've been enjoying GTA Online at maxed graphic settings at 45-60 FPS

I also plan to buy a nvidia 3d Vision kit and an Oculus later. :P

cpu.PNG.4b681b02cc0dbc944b437dda289f41a5.PNG

GPU.PNG.f252a4437396fc59a45a3cc6c0af7825.PNG

[ATTACH]32331[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]32334[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]32337[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]32340[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]32343[/ATTACH]

Sad that they didn't put a sleeve over that cable jutting out (from it looks like) your fan, but either way, sexy as hell build, very nice.

Sad that they didn't put a sleeve over that cable jutting out (from it looks like) your fan, but either way, sexy as hell build, very nice.

the red/black/white one? yeah that's a fan, there's a second one that comes up from the bottom enclosure onto the MB too... They were just some spare fans I had, I'll probably replace them soon since they are kind of ugly bright yellow LOL

the red/black/white one? yeah that's a fan, there's a second one that comes up from the bottom enclosure onto the MB too... They were just some spare fans I had, I'll probably replace them soon since they are kind of ugly bright yellow LOL

Yea the cables seem out of place but no problems with using spare fans haha, build still looks really impressive, nice work on it :)