Rhododendron

I'm gonna regret this

7E9A94BC-2BF6-4C5F-B5C7-FBE450D2B029.thumb.png.9b17e315314d29dc8e4c92b6f653772e.png

Sorry but that would still be too many. It was accounting for 35% of the total time to load a page and that's insane for just smilies.

What about bulk resizing them to be SVG's that aren't actually 1/2 the size of a tablet screen?

Above is legit the size they are. When they should be E22292B5-1F6E-442B-BD05-E15EEDB3CBE3.png.06fcfeb8a59829166cb425b44d8c56d3.png

Fixed your thread. Message me if you're unhappy with how it looks right now.

Wow! Thanks but you really didn't have to do that :o

[ATTACH]32498[/ATTACH]

What about bulk resizing them to be SVG's that aren't actually 1/2 the size of a tablet screen?

Above is legit the size they are. When they should be [ATTACH]32495[/ATTACH]

Wow! Thanks but you really didn't have to do that :eek:

Having emojis that work off unicode is still way cheaper than 1500 images, no matter what size they are.

Having emojis that work off unicode is still way cheaper than 1500 images, no matter what size they are.

I mean 50-300kb is a major difference than 1kb per correctly sized image.

And as for load time, this site loaded 50% faster when it had those emojis then any other site I visited like eBay, YouTube, etc. I'm not experiencing any performance improvements any more than what it was before, and I'm on a damn 4-5 year old iPad. The only time I get a longer load time is if I clear my history and cookies. But it only lasts for 5 page loads.

I load pages in about half a second maybe one second.

No page really can load instantaneously until it's blank xD

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

✋✋✋✋✋hol' up hol' up ✋✋ looks ? like we got a master ? memer ??? over here ????? hold on to your ?panties?ladies!??fuccbois better back the hell ⬆️up⬆️ this absolute ??? maaaaaadman!!1! ? all you other aspiring ?? memers??? mmmight as wwwell give up! ????cuse ?this guy?is as good ???as it gets! ?????

OMG ??? BRO? CALM ?? DOWN BRO ⬇️⬇️ SIMMER ☕️☕️ DOWN⬇️⬇️ U WANNA KNOW Y⁉️ BC ?? IT WAS JUST A PRANK ??? ?? HAHAHA GOT U ?? U FUKIN RETARD ???THERE'S A CAMERA ?? RIGHT OVER ???☝️ THERE ?U FAGOT ?‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??WE ?‍?‍? GOT U BRO?. I BET U DIDNT ??NOE ?HOW 2⃣ REACT WHEN MY ? BRO DESMOND ?? CAME UP ⬆️ TO U AND ???? JIZZED ALL OVER UR ?? SWEET JEANS ?? IT WAS SO FUNNY ????? NOW U HAVE ??? SUM BABY?? GRAVY ?? ALL OVER THEM SHITS??

Also this is way better and should have been initially implemented in the first place, do keep the old emojis on the site tho (old ratings etc.)

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

✋✋✋✋✋hol' up hol' up ✋✋ looks ? like we got a master ? memer ??? over here ????? hold on to your ?panties?ladies!??fuccbois better back the hell ⬆️up⬆️ this absolute ??? maaaaaadman!!1! ? all you other aspiring ?? memers??? mmmight as wwwell give up! ????cuse ?this guy?is as good ???as it gets! ?????

OMG ??? BRO? CALM ?? DOWN BRO ⬇️⬇️ SIMMER ☕️☕️ DOWN⬇️⬇️ U WANNA KNOW Y⁉️ BC ?? IT WAS JUST A PRANK ??? ?? HAHAHA GOT U ?? U FUKIN RETARD ???THERE'S A CAMERA ?? RIGHT OVER ???☝️ THERE ?U FAGOT ?‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??WE ?‍?‍? GOT U BRO?. I BET U DIDNT ??NOE ?HOW 2⃣ REACT WHEN MY ? BRO DESMOND ?? CAME UP ⬆️ TO U AND ???? JIZZED ALL OVER UR ?? SWEET JEANS ?? IT WAS SO FUNNY ????? NOW U HAVE ??? SUM BABY?? GRAVY ?? ALL OVER THEM SHITS??

Also this is way better and should have been initially implemented in the first place, do keep the old emojis on the site tho (old ratings etc.)

Yeah they will stay.

????????☺️????????????????????????????☹️????????????????????????????????????????????☠️????????????????????✊️???✌️??????☝️✋️??✍️??????????????????????‍♀️?????‍♀️??‍♀️??‍♀️??‍♀️?️‍♀️?️?‍⚕️?‍⚕️??‍??‍??‍??‍??‍??‍??‍??‍??‍??‍??‍??‍??‍??‍??‍??‍??‍??‍??‍??‍??‍??‍??‍??‍??‍✈️?‍✈️?‍??‍??‍⚖️?‍⚖️?????????‍♀️???‍♂️??‍♂️???‍♂️??‍♂️?‍♀️?‍♂️?‍♀️?‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️?????‍♂️?‍♀️??‍♀️??????‍❤️‍??‍❤️‍???‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍???‍?‍??‍?‍?‍??‍?‍?‍??‍?‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍?‍??‍?‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍?‍??‍?‍?‍??‍?‍?‍??‍??‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍??‍??‍?‍??‍?‍??‍?‍?????????????????⛑????????☂️???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????☘️??????????????????????????????????⭐️?✨⚡️??☄️☀️?⛅️???☁️?⛈??☃️⛄️❄️???????☔️????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????☕️?????????????⚽️??⚾️??????????⛳️????⛸?⛷??️‍♀️?️??‍♀️?‍♂️?‍♀️?‍♂️⛹️‍♀️⛹️?‍♀️?‍♂️?️‍♀️?️?‍♀️??‍♀️??‍♀️?‍♂️?‍♀️???‍♀️??‍♀️??????????????‍♀️?‍♂️????????????????????????????????????????????????????????✈️??????⛵️???⛴?⚓️?⛽️??????⛲️???????⛱??⛰?????⛺️????????????????????⛪️???⛩???????????????⌚️???⌨️??????????????????☎️???????⏱⏲⏰?⌛️⏳????????????????⚖️??⚒?⛏?⚙️⛓????⚔️??⚰️⚱️????⚗️??????????????????????????????✉️????????????????????????????????????????????????????✂️??✒️???✏️??????❤️??????❣️????????☮️✝️☪️?☸️✡️??☯️☦️⛎♈️♉️♊️♋️♌️♍️♎️♏️♐️♑️♒️♓️?⚛️?☢️☣️????️???✴️???㊙️㊗️?????️?️???️?❌⭕️?⛔️????♨️???????❗️❕❓❔‼️⁉️??〽️⚠️??⚜️?♻️✅?️?❇️✳️❎??Ⓜ️????♿️?️???????????????ℹ️?????????0️⃣1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣4️⃣5️⃣6️⃣7️⃣8️⃣9️⃣??#️⃣*️⃣▶️⏸⏯⏹⏺⏭⏮⏩⏪⏫⏬◀️??➡️⬅️⬆️⬇️↗️↘️↙️↖️↕️↔️↪️↩️⤴️⤵️???????➕➖➗✖️??™©®〰➰➿?????✔️☑️?⚪️⚫️???????????▪️▫️◾️◽️◼️◻️⬛️⬜️?????????‍????♠️♣️♥️♦️???️?????????????????????????????️‍??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????