mrnutty12

Remove some bad surf maps from rotation

Hey, it is your local neighborhood Nutty here with some pretty bad maps that need that I think need removing from rotation. Feel free to disagree and explain why you think any of these maps are actually good, but I usually see complaining about these maps in particular so it might help to get them off rotation. (listed in order from very bad to less very bad)

First and foremost, surf_spaze_tf2 (couldn't find link) Has a small boring jail where 90% of the action takes place unless someone decides to shoot into one of the spawns, then the map devolves into who can spawncamp harder which makes it a nightmare to moderate and play on. It is also is extremely short and getting to any of the possible places to go will, at most, send you right in between both of the open roofed spawns (or the jail) for easy access spawncamps. Overall small map with little to do that is prone to spawncamping.

Second is my personal least favorite, surf_cityscape Overall just not that fun too play on. The layout would be interesting if it was reasonable to get speed on the map, but it is a bit large for how slow most people end up moving.

And finally, surf_10x_reload Has a small and boring jail with a broken door (very loud when it gets opened) as well as a lack of proper areas to fight people in general.

EDIT: here's your poll for cityscape!

[MEDIA=strawpoll]14277748[/MEDIA]

Edited by mrnutty12 (see edit history)

One time on Spaze, the entire server was banned/kicked except myself. It's a nightmare to administrate. Definitely remove this.

Cityscape is so bland and painful to play on. There is literally no one who likes it. I suggest maybe making a poll for this since there is no actual reason (such as bug/broken) to remove it other than you don't like it.

10x reload is so bad in so many ways. The door being broken is honestly the cherry on top. I'm very happy to remove this.

+1 +1 +1 +1 :hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail: