Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Natalie

Identity:

WaddlestheFroakie

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Information:

Meh, I really don't see how it is fair to say someone is arguing, if thay are defending themselves against a false accusation. Even if it is an hour.. Pressing a ban, just because the defendent is right. Is rather over the top.

-1 Constantly complains on the server and got warned twice, gagged and kicked all in the same day by @Elcark . Today comes on and starts arguing with staff.

And for the record, you aren't right about anything right now. You are in the wrong, that is why you were banned.

The ban in question: here

Also, if you checked the general tf2 rules you would find this is literally the first line...

• Staff members always have the final say in an argument. Please respect their decision.

Consequently I am going to -1 this since you admit to not respecting staff decisions and arguing over it, plus it is only one hour.

You have had constant warnings in the past about being toxic, so this has been a long time coming and still isn't even that bad. You constantly complain in the game and try to start shit with people even after we have told you to stop. You do have the right to defend yourself but if staff still finds that you are in the wrong, then they have final say and you have to stop when they say so, which you did not. Plus it's only an hour so -1

-1 There was a general warning given out to not instigate other players, which warnings are always meant for the entirety of the server yet you took immediate offense to it. You choose willingly to try and start a fight with kypari when it should have been simple enough to accept and understand that instigating with others is something that should not occur and is easy to avoid.

Frankly, you have a ridiculous history of complaining and throwing around passive aggressive comments nearly every single time you join the servers. Whenever you are addressed about this, instead of trying to better yourself you choose instead to turn your aggression towards whoever is trying to quell such issues. Now there is nothing wrong with having a complaint or grievance with someone or something, but the rate at which you nigh constantly aggravate such serves to create a toxic environment for others that they would otherwise want to avoid, which is why you've been warned about toning it down in the past.

You really need to work on your issues with complaining, attempting to either directly or indirectly agitate others, and disrespecting authority.

Would you mind elaborating on the context? What was this even about?

ai.imgur.com_riNMQZ4.thumb.png.68dca7cbd82c582f96b200e26470face.png

Grape posted a bind of where Natalie said "I'm not complaining" so I decided to tell them both that I don't want them arguing and it escalated to Natalie saying all of this. She has a history too:

Xeno Gamers

Other TGH staff can testify that all she does is complain to the point I had to get verification from @virr if it was OK or not to warn her about it.

Player Chat History | Xeno Gamers

Probably expired but you were just arguing with staff and instigating for no particular reason and from what I've seen and heard, this is not the first time you have been warned for your behaviour. -1