realBelloWaldi

Jailbreak Community Event Interest Check

Hello everyone, it's me!

Recently, someone had the idea of hosting a community night once a week where we would play a bit of jailbreak.

I don't think it's a secret that the Jailbreak server is beyond dead at this point, but I am sure there are still some people who would be down to join.

While the Jailbreak server has introduced me to XenoGamers back in 2013 and I personally really enjoy the gamemode, I'm not sure how many of you guys are familiar with it and would be willing to join.

If we're going to have these kinds of community events for Team Fortress 2 as well, we'd need to find a good time where most of the people are available. This event is probably going to happen on Fridays or Saturdays. So please comment down below if you're interested. If you are interested, it would be very helpful to me to be told at what time you are available, which would help to determine when exactly this is going to happen.

Love, Bello!

Tags: @mrnutty12 @axtinpyrothe2nd @Egossi @Goblins @Elcark @Hibiki @Tatost @bagel @Thunder @Frusty @Kypari @Tekage

Be sure to tag more people that would be interested!

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I would absolutely love this so long as I can actually make it, which wouldn't really be likely unless it started a bit earlier (I wouldn't be on after 8pm central).

A small smidget, any chance of having this not be an exclusively jailbreak event? In other words, would it be plausible to have it rotate occasionally every few weeks to different servers such as freak fortress, the rotation server, or even god forbid zombie fortress (and if so is that something anyone would even want or would it be better kept as jailbreak exclusively)?

Edited by Elcark (see edit history)

Ohh I actually might come back on the sever every once a week if jailbreak is back. The only thing I actually enjoyed. ??

Thug ninjas renuited @Bello

Been a while since I've been on jailbreak other than to see the old maps.. been waiting for a chance to stick my katana up a warden's a-..errr where did that come from, yeah i'll be around >.>