Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Cybeast

Identity:

STEAM_0:0:94647864

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Information:

This is complete false ban because this is the only account that I play on and will always use. I don't know if console ban wrong hacker or some kind of glitch. All I'm asking is for my ban to be lifted please and thank you

The Ban in question was made by SourceSleuth presumably for shared IPs given this is the only ban for this particular steam account.

Searching his IP reveals this. link showed ip, edited //virr

The other ban listed being by @TheSupremePatriot for Aimbot.

@Elcark @Vexx

Edited by virr (see edit history)

You have a matching IP with a player that was previously banned on our servers, this is done automatically through a plugin we have. I'd like to see if @TheSupremePatriot has evidence of your ban so that we may see if you were actually cheating on another account.

[MEDIA=gfycat]height=530;id=DefinitiveBothItaliangreyhound;width=412[/MEDIA]

Wow, thats a ban from quite some time ago.... Unfortunately I do not remember the situation. I wish I could say that I did, but I do not...

Sorry :(

Out of every single one of those demos, I was unable to locate one dated at or near the time the user in question was banned. Unless I deleted it or it got misplaced, I seem to just not have the evidence.

So, I guess I will +1 for unban due to lack of evidence at this point since theres nothing that I can bring up to prove them guilty.

If I do come across a file in the future about this, I will be sure to bring it up.

I really need to label my demos better.

Since this is still open, @mrnutty12 @Elcark you guys up for unbanning or nah? His IP was matching that of someone who was banned on our servers before, so I'm quite unsure how we should go about this.

A bit tough, on one hand while there really isn't much to show that access of both accounts from the same ip was purposeful, but looking at both accounts the one originally banned does seem to appear as an alt (though this all can also be boiled down to little more then speculation). Regardless of any details revolving around that, like nutty said since there's ultimately nothing to prove any hacking occurred in the first place, i'd give this a +1 to unban him.