CappyCappy

Regarding Current raiding conditions

Hello guys, in this short thread I will discuss current raiding conditions.

Regarding Obsidian:

What is the bloody point in buying obsidian if they can take only TWO hits from TNT? Hell, endstone is a much cheaper option and it does basically the same thing. This renders obsidian COMPLETELY obsolete. Please either remove the plugin, which I recommend or simply tweak the configs. It literally takes a few minutes to do this. Indestructible obsidian is not overpowered because of many other options in raiding; backstab, withering, overclaiming. Obsidian breaker makes the game far too easy, and reliant on layers.

Explosion damage to the terrain:

Currently, explosion damage is only enabled if the player getting raided is online. This makes it easily exploitable by instantly going offline while being raided, and it literally makes proper base building COMPLETELY obsolete. Hell, even creepers don't work. Offline raiding is a part of the game and shouldn't bee deemed "not friendly" or "scummy".

Please feel free to post your opinions below. Thanks for reading.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I agree offline raiding should be a thing and I will fix that indefinitely.

I also don't want obsidian to be indestructible in a sense, I will review what to do with it with the others but the last thing I want to see is everyone using obsidian+water in their bases, it looks ugly. We will either change the value for which obsidian breaks or configure a magic spell which can be used to break it if possible.

I also don't want obsidian to be indestructible in a sense, I will review what to do with it with the others but the last thing I want to see is everyone using obsidian+water in their bases, it looks ugly. We will either change the value for which obsidian breaks or configure a magic spell which can be used to break it if possible.

I would like obsidian to take maybe a few more TNT just so it's worth buying, I dunno what anyone else thinks though :)

Im afraid to say that obsidian+water is the core defense of a base, destructible or not. Indestructible obsidian is easy eaten by Withers.

Sounds good.

Its like one or two lines in the faction config btw. offline tnt or something like that.

I also don't want obsidian to be indestructible in a sense, I will review what to do with it with the others but the last thing I want to see is everyone using obsidian+water in their bases, it looks ugly

Well thats what factions is at its core. to build a base that requires a wither to get into. Thats kinda the META with factions. water+obsidian=good base. good base+wither=ded base. Do whatever you want tho. I'm just sayin.