Segal

Remove surf_surf (surf)

Remove surf_surf  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Remove surf_surf

There are a number of issues with this map that have come to my attention after playing it just twice. All issues have to do with spawnkilling. If you haven't seen the map, it features a spawn that is on flat ground and can be shot directly into. You can sit in your own spawn and do the Soldier Escape Plan taunt and kill the entire enemy spawn. You can go halfway across the map and snipe into spawn. It is basically staff hell. Please remove.

I can't believe vexx would add such a terrible map fuck you vexx I fucking hate you and your stupid sunglasses

But it's not a terrible map, it's terrible spawns smh

Also bois I got a solution for this that is better than removing the map, I pm'd the map creator and talked to him about the problem and he said that'd he create a version of the map with better spawn locations for our server since we don't have spawn protection and the spawns are the only thing really wrong with the map

Edited by Krampus (see edit history)

Also bois I got a solution for this that is better than removing the map, I pm'd the map creator and talked to him about the problem and he said that'd he create a version of the map with better spawn locations for our server since we don't have spawn protection and the spawns are the only thing really wrong with the map

why would he waste his time recreating the spawn to his map?!?!?!

sounds like waste of time for him but good luck trying.. (y)

why would he waste his time recreating the spawn to his map?!?!?!

sounds like waste of time for him but good luck trying.. (y)

Well it won't take that long, he's just going to move the spawns to the air and either change the wall or move them apart so you can't do the escaple plan or any of that through it