Identity:

Banned:

No

Discord Account Synced:

Yes

Time Active on Servers:

I'd say about 12 hours since November or 2016

Reasons for Joining:

It would feel a bit more permanent than just being part of the Discord, and a few people recommended I become a member so I decided to take up the offer. I would also hope to be a Moderator at some point, more than likely not soon, but none the less being a Moderator would make it much easier to kick Cheaters/Spammers/Spawnkillers Etc. Which would be much better than calling an Admin and waiting a while where a cheater, per say, may have disabled the mods to avoid a kick. Either way, Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I'll leave it to you to make the decision.

Seen him around very often lately, hangs out on surf and ff2 when we populate that.. great guy to play the game with, would make a great addition to the clan! +1

A:9

M:9

-1 Mostly just what Bonfire said, don't feel comfortable having a member that's blatantly racist on the servers.

More of a bigot, but even so.

Neutral for now but subject to change, have seen you on the servers but I haven't really ran into many issues other than what I've heard from Bonfire.

logo_banner.png

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your membership application has been accepted and you are now a member of Xeno Gamers!

You can now add the [xG] tag to your in-game name!

To begin your membership, familiarize yourself with our rules listed below. This is highly important and knowing these rules will keep you safe from bans!

Want to get more involved in the community and qualify for Staff?

Here's how!

1. Be active on our Discord server! You can download Discord here, and join us using this link !

2. Be active on the forums! This is one of the best ways to keep yourself informed on things happening within the community and for your voice to be heard!

3. Be active on our servers! This shows that you're committed to the clan!

For a server list, click here.

Come check out our staff list to see who is who on the servers, click here.

For a list of our server rules and guides, click on the appropriate division:

[TF2] [CS:GO] [GMOD] [Minecraft] [Nuclear Dawn]

WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY!

Note: n/a