CappyCappy

About the current server population...

Is the server fine right now?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Is the server fine right now?

• No, It is dead.
    • Yes, leave it as it is.

If you haven't noticed yet the server is dead af again. The occasional players are from one or two factions, and just logs on for voting/collecting things. Any information regarding upcoming events or updates that will revive the server and bring more players to it would be greatly appreciated.

The nether took way to long to come up, so a lot of people (including myself) just lost all interest, especially considering how we were pretty much ready to fight the ender dragon but we were just stuck doing nothing other than waiting for it to come up. I don't really know if much can be done about it since no one really cares anymore sadly D:

I have things being built and planned out, the end will be fixed when its fixed, I will try to set up an end portal at the spawn if worst comes to worst and thats the only working solution.

again I don't have any ideas why its not working, I did manage to get the nether to work but the end is just playing up.

I can't post any further information on what i'm working on, I like it to come as a surprise which will hopefully get people playing again.

I can't post any further information on what i'm working on, I like it to come as a surprise which will hopefully get people playing again.

I really like surprises of this nature, probably more then most people, but I don't think keeping anything secret is going to help the population at all. If anything doing that would create an effect similar to the pyro update did where everyone is going to be discouraged by what seems like a never moving project and simply telling people to expect something new has too strong a chance to come off as hollow promises.

If you want people to start coming on again I think it would be much better to give them something tangible to be excited for as opposed to just telling them to stay tuned for something that has sadly been a very slow development progress in the past.

I really like surprises of this nature, probably more then most people, but I don't think keeping anything secret is going to help the population at all. If anything doing that would create an effect similar to the pyro update did where everyone is going to be discouraged by what seems like a never moving project and simply telling people to expect something new has too strong a chance to come off as hollow promises.

If you want people to start coming on again I think it would be much better to give them something tangible to be excited for as opposed to just telling them to stay tuned for something that has sadly been a very slow development progress in the past.

As Elcark said leaving something for people to be hyped about is a good thing right now because it will motivate people to play more. We also require more people to play on the server that is not from xG. As of right now there are 2 or 3 giant bases a few thousand blocks away from each other and finding them is pretty impossible. This leaves nothing for people to raid and thus nobody is playing a game about raiding people but no raiding acually happens.